Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Super Bad

Old 09-07-2007, 11:15 AM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Super Bad

Just out of curiosity has anyone seen Super Bad yet? I saw it last weekend and it is one of the funniest movies i have seen in a long time. I actually think it rivals Taladega Nights. One big difference is that it is EXTREMELY crude so quoting it at work or in public might not be a good idea. Just wondering if anyone else had seen it and what they thought about it
Old 09-07-2007, 11:20 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Sunshine State Division
SR5TaComa24 is on a distinguished road

SR5TaComa24's Tacoma Gallery
yea i saw it.
it was definitely funny as hell but u might not want to repeat some of the quotes from the movie around peple you dont knwo too well.
iv eonly seen it once but it seems like everyone else i know has seen it at least three times. personall yi dont think it gets any funnier the more you watch it but it was definitely a hilarious film!
Old 09-07-2007, 11:23 AM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
"yeah, they told me in health class that would happen..."

Old 09-07-2007, 12:37 PM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
"yeah, they told me in health class that would happen..."

haha! i love that one! "I assume you all have guns and crack!"

One of my favorite quotes is kinda risque so the female readers might want to stop reading....

"Prepare to get fu**ed by the long dick of the law!"

oh man.... thats so innapropriate but so damn funny
Old 09-07-2007, 12:44 PM   #5

" you scratch my back ill scratch yours"
"yea too bad my back is located on my d@#k!"
Old 09-07-2007, 12:50 PM   #6
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Evan: You changed your name to McLovin?
Seth: It doesn't even have a first name, it just says McLovin!
Evan: The guy's either going think 'here's another guy with a fake ID', or here's McLovin, 25 year old Hawaiian organ donor.
Fogell: I am McLovin.

Fogell
: Well, it was between that or Muhammad.
Seth: Why the fuck would it be between that or Muhammad. Why wouldn't you pick a normal fuckin' name.
Fogell: For your information, Muhammad is the most commonly used name on the planet. Why don't you read a book.
Evan: Fogell, have you ever even met anyone named Muhammad?
Fogell: Have you ever met anyone named McLovin?
Seth: NO! That's why it's a dumb, made-up, fucking fairy tale name YOU FUCK!
Old 09-07-2007, 01:06 PM   #7

Talking

hahaha goood stuff
Old 09-07-2007, 03:28 PM   #8
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta see it. The quotes alone had me rolling, I couldn't even imagine them all in context in the movie.

These are prime quotes for work. I drive a garbage truck for a living...if there is a ruder cruder group of guys to work with....I have yet to meet them!