Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

GTA 5 News and BS Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 03:30 PM   #21
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
They announced like a week ago that it will be releasing for pc in october.
All evidence says that was "made in error." I doubt it will come out for PC in less than a year.

Matt
Old 09-04-2013, 03:30 PM   #22
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any confirmation of a PC release in Oct? All I'm finding is GTA Online releases Oct. 1st
Old 09-04-2013, 03:58 PM   #23
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug McQuinn View Post
Is there any confirmation of a PC release in Oct? All I'm finding is GTA Online releases Oct. 1st
Rockstar says no plans for PC. Xbox and PS3 only.

Matt
Old 09-04-2013, 04:02 PM   #24
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Rockstar says no plans for PC. Xbox and PS3 only.

Matt
So PC version comes out 3rd or 4th quarter of 2014, that's my guess.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:39 PM   #25
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Can’t wait for this to come out! i have played all of them since #3 i think. way back when the PS2 came out, my brother had it. Mom hated me playing so i only got to play when i was home alone with my brother. lmao. i have done the most on 4. but also played vice city A LOT, and SA.

I really like that you can do more stuff like change clothes, get tattoos, customize cars like you could on SA. also if you look, there is small trailers for trucks and the SUV’s to tow around, thats a 1st i think.
Old 09-13-2013, 01:51 PM   #26
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I just watched a bunch of videos on Youtube it looks like they will have tons of stuff to do in this! I already have it preordered and cannot wait to play it.

It looks like there is a ton of customization features for the vehicles including lifts, lights, tires on trucks that actually affect the game play.

Old 09-13-2013, 01:59 PM   #27
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
Hey guys I just watched a bunch of videos on Youtube it looks like they will have tons of stuff to do in this! I already have it preordered and cannot wait to play it.

It looks like there is a ton of customization features for the vehicles including lifts, lights, tires on trucks that actually affect the game play.

one of the videos shows what appears to be a lifted toyota pickup in the background of a scene. go to 2:29 and see for yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wSrjYdEgQg
Old 09-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #28

I had scheduled Monday and Tuesday off back in January because we were planning on taking a trip. Trip fell through so I guess I'm stuck playing this game all day Tuesday. Bummer.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #29
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
so stoked for this game. I dont have an xbox or PS so I might have to buy one. I live in LA so i wanna see if I can find my house.
Old 09-13-2013, 05:13 PM   #30

Firefighter:
Quote:
I had scheduled Monday and Tuesday off back in January because we were planning on taking a trip. Trip fell through so I guess I'm stuck playing this game all day Tuesday. Bummer.
Such a shame...

I'm so jealous...I have one class that day but I'm playing straight for the other 21 hours of the day...

Matt
Old 09-13-2013, 05:14 PM   #31
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
give me game. NOW!
Old 09-13-2013, 05:39 PM   #32
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Took off Tuesday and have an excused from me classes
Old 09-14-2013, 05:35 PM   #33
robnolan is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
robnolan's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Just an update for those with ps3, it's on day one digital in the playstation store meaning you can download it as soon as it comes out but it is 36 gb, that's right 36...I'm debating on whether to pre order it online and download or just try my luck getting a copy in the store
Old 09-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #34
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i hear the install on xbox is 8gb off the first disc. damn.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:38 PM   #35
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Getting the game at midnight so pumped
Old 09-14-2013, 06:29 PM   #36

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by robnolan View Post
Just an update for those with ps3, it's on day one digital in the playstation store meaning you can download it as soon as it comes out but it is 36 gb, that's right 36...I'm debating on whether to pre order it online and download or just try my luck getting a copy in the store
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
i hear the install on xbox is 8gb off the first disc. damn.
Preordered

M3, yep I'm going to load the game and start the download while I go to class then by the time I'm back it will be ready to go!

Matt
Old 09-14-2013, 06:37 PM   #37
Professional Web Wheeler

spolier alert. leaked game play footage. the improvement in audio is incredible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsbJLqRsgPs
Old 09-16-2013, 06:51 AM   #38

So apparently some people already have the game due to a glitch in shipping orders

That could have been me! lol
Old 09-16-2013, 07:20 AM   #39

A friend of mine in Florida said he got it from Gamestop today. He said they decided to sell it early after Amazon broke the street date
Old 09-16-2013, 08:49 AM   #40
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A friend of mine in Florida said he got it from Gamestop today. He said they decided to sell it early after Amazon broke the street date
It came out in Japan a few weeks ago, and Amazon didn't intentionally break the street date. They "accidentally" shipped out in UK.

I have mine reserved, I'll be at my walmart at 11:50PM tonight waiting for it...

This guy did 2 pretty good walk through videos in free roam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShzUic9B5G4

It gives you a pretty good idea. part 2 shows the sharks, deer/cows, the mountains/country etc...

Unfortunately I heard online game play won't be available until october