Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

GTA 5 News and BS Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 08:51 AM   #41
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait for this game! I preordered it last week
Old 09-16-2013, 08:53 AM   #42
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJYota View Post
I can't wait for this game! I preordered it last week
xbox or ps3?
Old 09-16-2013, 08:54 AM   #43
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
xbox or ps3?
Ps3 brotha, what about u?
Old 09-16-2013, 09:07 AM   #44
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
one of the videos shows what appears to be a lifted toyota pickup in the background of a scene. go to 2:29 and see for yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wSrjYdEgQg
Yeah that is the Rebel 4x4. It looks like one of the old school tacomas.

Might be based on this

I will be receiving the game on tuesday from the UPS Man. I cannot wait!
Old 09-16-2013, 09:12 AM   #45
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJYota View Post
Ps3 brotha, what about u?
360 lol. Just paid it off have to go back at 9 to get a slip and then go back at 11:45 lol
Old 09-16-2013, 09:25 AM   #46
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else download this yet:

something about being able to customise cars and license plates as well as maybe a couple of mini games. Not really sure, work keeps getting in the way...
Old 09-16-2013, 09:30 AM   #47
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Am I the only one waiting for a PC version..
Old 09-16-2013, 09:31 AM   #48

I will as soon as it comes to android
Old 09-16-2013, 09:54 AM   #49
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post

something about being able to customise cars and license plates as well as maybe a couple of mini games. Not really sure, work keeps getting in the way...
I never pegged you as a gta player
Old 09-16-2013, 10:15 AM   #50
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I never pegged you as a gta player

I love GTA, I am lucky enough to have a wife that tolerates me playing it as well
Old 09-16-2013, 10:21 AM   #51
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I love GTA, I am lucky enough to have a wife that tolerates me playing it as well
Haha you seemed too grown up to play childish video games. I shouldn't have judged so quickly
Old 09-16-2013, 10:44 AM   #52
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Whats that?
Old 09-16-2013, 11:13 AM   #53
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote:
Haha you seemed too grown up to play childish video games. I shouldn't have judged so quickly
you kidding? I play GTA, Battlefield, MLB the show, diablo, MS flight sim...
Old 09-16-2013, 11:31 AM   #54
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
you kidding? I play GTA, Battlefield, MLB the show, diablo, MS flight sim...
Well i don't know many people over 30 who play video games, seems to be the majority is my POS generation/age bracket haha touche. i do miss playing flight simulator. still have some killer joysticks for that game too.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:36 AM   #55
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well i don't know many people over 30 who play video games
Old 09-16-2013, 11:37 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
really? whatcha play?
Old 09-16-2013, 11:37 AM   #57
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote:
Well i don't know many people over 30 who play video games, seems to be the majority is my POS generation/age bracket haha touche. i do miss playing flight simulator. still have some killer joysticks for that game too.
Oh and I sometimes run around in Saints row the third, just to club people with the penetrator
Old 09-16-2013, 11:42 AM   #58
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
really? whatcha play?
GTA 3 , Vice City , GTA4 , Gran Turismo , F1 2012 , Killzone
Old 09-16-2013, 11:43 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
GTA 3 , Vice City , GTA4 , Gran Turismo , F1 2012 , Killzone
So you're getting 5? What console? Or pc?
Old 09-16-2013, 11:46 AM   #60

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
GTA 5 News and BS Thread

Quote:
So you're getting 5? What console? Or pc?
I have a PS3 80GB Fat

I will probably get GTA5 but I haven't finished GTA4 and haven't even opened Red Dead Redemption I got for Christmas last year , lol

I only play video games in winter