LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

GTA 5 News and BS Thread

Old 12-24-2013, 06:00 PM   #741
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
I'll be getting online in an hour... KauaiDK808 if any u guys down add me. Running a quick mish to Wendy's
Live or PSN?
Old 12-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #742
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Live
Old 12-24-2013, 09:09 PM   #743
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Almost every public lobby I've been in recently had someone hacking bounties. Shouldn't be hard ti become a multibillionaire.

Wish I could give some of the money away. Best i can do is steal/mod non premium vehicles and give them away.
I was in a lobby where a guy gifted everyone $50 million... wanting to buy and mod new cars peacefully I joined another lobby where another guy gifted everyone $90 million. I still have $130 million.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:10 PM   #744
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yep.... Never had that happen
Old 12-24-2013, 09:13 PM   #745
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
Yep.... Never had that happen
It might just be a PSN only thing?...

Im not giving the fully modded cars away. Im putting remote bombs on them and once they get taken I detonate them. And I've been doing the tank rampage thing too
Old 12-24-2013, 09:20 PM   #746
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyWithCamera View Post

Im not giving the fully modded cars away. Im putting remote bombs on them and once they get taken I detonate them. And I've been doing the tank rampage thing too
its on xBox like crazy. I havent found one on the PS3 yet
Old 12-24-2013, 09:31 PM   #747
808 Member

Uhhhhhhhhh.... Nvm.... Just killed a dude and got 99 million hahahaha
Old 12-24-2013, 09:42 PM   #748
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyWithCamera View Post

thats just mean haha

...but i think im gonna start doing it. any idea if you can "gift" a car that has a remote bomb, then whenever the person puts a tracker on it if you can blow it up?
Old 12-24-2013, 11:42 PM   #750
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
thats just mean haha

...but i think im gonna start doing it. any idea if you can "gift" a car that has a remote bomb, then whenever the person puts a tracker on it if you can blow it up?
Not that I have figured out... usually I get killed before I can abandon the car and as soon as I notice its gone or see it driving away I blow it up. But I notice the lifted F250 is almost always immediatly taken.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:40 PM   #751
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
thats just mean haha
Set your vehicle access to everyone, mod a vehicle, put the bomb in last, and then park it somewhere that it'll grab attention. Putting a bomb on a vehicle makes the vehicle unmodable, so you can't get them when they try to take ownership, but you can blow it up right before they get to LS Customs just to annoy them...
Old 12-26-2013, 05:35 PM   #752
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have an issue with losing your entire friends list?
Old 12-26-2013, 05:45 PM   #753
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
I lost my PSN friends list if thats what you're talking about. First it didnt auto login, then when i went to login it didn't show any friends (cue southpark facebook episode.) whenever I restarted my PS3 everything was peachy.
Old 12-26-2013, 06:51 PM   #754
Our economy has gone to hell... Everyone's billionaires and constantly in tank wars. The struggle and exclusivity of cars such as the adder/veyron was part of the fun. A guy gave me another $600 Million... I have more than enough money that $80 Million is my pocket change and my garage is full with fully modded high end cars.

The fun has been a bit sucked out... The only joy I get now is hunting down people who are at a low level to kill them with my tank or just trolling them with the car remote bomb, Sticky bomb, getting people stuck in stores by blocking the doors or getting a cargo bob and stealing personal cars from the impound and placing them on top of the police department...
Old 12-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #755

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I hate the damn tank. Honestly, it's the biggest thing that makes freeroam online suck, constantly getting killed by douchenozzles with the tank. Or fucking hackers with God Mode.

Anyone else think the MerryWeather airstrike is useless? Went off radar, hauled ass past a tank on my fully modded double T and tagged it for airstrike, it didn't even phase the tank.
Old 12-26-2013, 09:23 PM   #756
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
God mode doesnt stop you from fucking his day up. I keep blasting them with the tank, they get blown all over the place, cant even hardly stand up. It wastes their time quite a bit. But yes, it does suck the fun out quite a bit.
Old 12-26-2013, 10:50 PM   #757
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 12-26-2013, 10:56 PM   #758
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-26-2013, 10:59 PM   #759
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-26-2013, 11:11 PM   #760

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
God mode doesnt stop you from fucking his day up. I keep blasting them with the tank, they get blown all over the place, cant even hardly stand up. It wastes their time quite a bit. But yes, it does suck the fun out quite a bit.
Gonna have to buy a tank. This is getting old.

Every lobby I have been in this week had at-least one hacker/modder. Whats the deal?

http://youtu.be/KXtN4eLJUkw