Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

GTA 5 News and BS Thread

Old 12-27-2013, 11:25 PM   #761
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
thats why you play with crew
Old 01-07-2014, 07:57 AM   #762
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
just started playing it. got it for christmas, but was out of town and got back sunday night.

found a lifted ford(boo ford) but put it in one of the garages Franklin has. i had the white car and a jeep at the house but i think the jeep maybe in in pound but not sure.

liking the game, been playing around a bit learning the map and all.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:10 AM   #763
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
The R*eckoning is among us!.

I haven't logged in yet but apparently everyones millions/billions of $$$ has been swiped clean and placed with $50K. A lot of people filled their garages with Adders/Veyrons and are selling them off to bank $6 Million. I thought they were going to swipe the garages clean too so I didn't do it

Edit: I have $388K
Old 01-17-2014, 03:50 PM   #764
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I should have filled my garage with modded Adders. Fuck.

Back down to 400K from 86 billion. I miss fully modding random cars just to destroy them. Thankfully I still have thousands of rounds for all my weapons and my Ferrari.
Old 01-17-2014, 04:29 PM   #765
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
I should have filled my garage with modded Adders. Fuck.

Back down to 400K from 86 billion. I miss fully modding random cars just to destroy them. Thankfully I still have thousands of rounds for all my weapons and my Ferrari.
Fo'real.

Aren't bank accounts shared over characters? Should have made 3 others, put full modded adders in their 400k apt garages, sold every single one and sold the apt for the cheap one and get like 20mil out of it. oh well.
Old 01-17-2014, 04:38 PM   #766
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
i got random money from someone while playing and they cleaned my account from 86million down to $550,000

but still have all the bullets, cars, tank, helicopter for my use!
Old 01-17-2014, 06:54 PM   #767
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Just wait........ those modders will come back in full force again. its GTA... its only a mater of time. I highly doubt R* can stop the rampage from happening again. besides... who hasn't owned a game a GTA and ever NOT cheated.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:56 PM   #768
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
True enough. This is the only GTA game I've actually played without cheat codes.

I seriously wouldn't mind another billion dollar gift. It was really liberating to just play without worrying about money...
Old 01-18-2014, 04:18 AM   #769
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I'm having a hard time getting back into the rhythm of banking every dollar I earn... My $400K was less than pocket change to me But now I'm watching it dwindle as I buy ammo and armor.

I did watch people do another trick... It's more of a glitch that hasn't been patched yet.

The other night as I played, I was listening in on a few friends talking and the guy was animate on finding a cargo bob because he knew a glitch that would duplicate someones car and the original can be sold and the copy be kept ($800K for a modified Adder).

2 FRIENDS, I tried it without knowing anyone and it didn't work... 1 will get in a cargobob and lift the other friend up in his Adder. The guy in the Adder will then quickly go into the playstation store where you buy the shark cards. Immediately exit out of the store... You'll respawn in the same area and a duplicate of your car is placed close by. The original car will remain hooked to the cargobob. Sell the original car and claim the duplicate with a tracker and insurance... and voila you have about $800K and keep your car.

I assisted by finding the guy a cargobob and watched him and 3 of his friends do it
Old 01-18-2014, 09:12 AM   #770
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
They took away all my money.. left me with $438k.. sold my Adder but only got $750k for it
Old 01-18-2014, 09:13 AM   #771
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
The only thing negative I have to say about the game is the fact that the missions barely cover the cost of the ammo
Old 01-21-2014, 12:27 PM   #772
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
ARG, they took my 2 billion too and left me with 540k.. I'm not mad though, I kind of knew it was coming. All these ppl on the R* forums complaining that they had more money to start with before getting modded money don't realize that the money they actually spent after getting modded money was their own. I should have been left with more but it's just a game, who cares. I've had every sports car in the game and my 10 car garage is full of 100% modded cars. I'm not complaining.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:17 AM   #773
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
ARG, they took my 2 billion too and left me with 540k.. I'm not mad though, I kind of knew it was coming. All these ppl on the R* forums complaining that they had more money to start with before getting modded money don't realize that the money they actually spent after getting modded money was their own. I should have been left with more but it's just a game, who cares. I've had every sports car in the game and my 10 car garage is full of 100% modded cars. I'm not complaining.
word.

it's a video game.

chill the fuck out.
Old 02-12-2014, 01:23 AM   #774
Free DLC incoming friday for valentines day... Limited time I believe.

A Tommi gun looking gun thing, Gangster 1920's styled clothing and a classic car called the Albany Roosevelt

Unlike the Xmas items, Once you buy these items they will remain yours
Old 02-14-2014, 11:38 AM   #775

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I got really, really bored with online after losing my hundreds of billions. Spend more money doing missions than I make finishing them.

Switched back to campaign. The games fun again. They need to bring Hiests online before it's too late.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:42 AM   #776
4runners>Tacomas
HHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got really, really bored with online after losing my hundreds of billions. Spend more money doing missions than I make finishing them.

Switched back to campaign. The games fun again. They need to bring Hiests online before it's too late.

Online is only fun in a private lobby with like 10 friends where you aren't constantly getting blown up
Old 02-14-2014, 11:52 AM   #777
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I think I played online for about 10 minutes before being bored of it. I've played through the story several times.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:34 AM   #779
Haha, A live female.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:18 PM   #780
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
gotta love that you can now call up any mission that you've played....farming rooftop rumble. <5 min, $19k and 3k rp.