Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

GTA 5 News and BS Thread

Old 02-17-2014, 05:32 PM   #781
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Can't fix this for some reason.

Living room console wont show job descriptions. Tried different flash drives, different copy of the game; fresh installs, everything I can think of.
Old 02-17-2014, 06:07 PM   #782
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Some like that prison fight are custom made games by other players that got high votes and saves so Rockstar puts it on their game list for I think 30 days at a time... Not all of the people who created the game put a description in it. There's nothing wrong with your game... Just the creator was too lazy to come up with a description.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:52 PM   #783
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
There is a list of user created games under the "rock star verified" section. Some of the races are fun!
Old 02-17-2014, 10:26 PM   #784
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Some are, But many are just retarded...

One of the good ones me and several brits (i don't know them) were playing a good one over and over again in about every type of vehicle possible... Sedans, Sports, Super, Muscle, Off road, Motorcycles... Then the host went to cycles GTA. It's a really long track so I was thinking this will take a good 30 minutes. Since I was kind of hungry, I went off to get a bowl of cereal.

I came back just as the race started, I stared at my guy on his bicycle at the starting line as I ate my cereal. Finished my cereal and started riding around and found a car (tornado/chevy belair). I get in and start to hit the check points... I come up to one guy, Run him over and hear over the TV "BamBam has a fawking cah!!, How the fawk did he find a cah!?" and his friend "WOT? He has a fawking cah?" I run over another guy... "That fawkah! Kick him!"... I run over 3 more and the guy that was in first place is off his bike and trying to shoot me, so I swerve and run him over while they are pissing and moaning that I'm cheating.

I win 1st in 19 minutes... 2nd was about 30 minutes...
Old 03-05-2014, 12:16 AM   #786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Fully modded Jester = SEXY
I do like mine... The others were pretty disappointing. The Turismo R isn't up to par with the Adder or Entity and the Alpha is a big heavy piece of crap.

Dinka Jester = Acura NSX Concept
Grotti Turismo R = Ferrari Laferrari
Albany Alpha = Cadillac Elmiraj Concept
Old 03-06-2014, 05:08 PM   #787
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can't fix this for some reason.

Living room console wont show job descriptions. Tried different flash drives, different copy of the game; fresh installs, everything I can think of.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9rNm-cvSp0

Video of cell phone invites not displaying info. Doesn't matter who made the mission, how I was invited, who invited me, or what screen I'm at, I have no job descriptions at all on the console in my living room. Has anyone else ran into this issue?
Old 03-06-2014, 05:17 PM   #788
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyWithCamera View Post
I do like mine... The others were pretty disappointing. The Turismo R isn't up to par with the Adder or Entity and the Alpha is a big heavy piece of crap.

Dinka Jester = Acura NSX Concept
Grotti Turismo R = Ferrari Laferrari
Albany Alpha = Cadillac Elmiraj Concept
The Jester took the place of my Coquette.
Old 03-07-2014, 02:04 AM   #789
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9rNm-cvSp0

Video of cell phone invites not displaying info. Doesn't matter who made the mission, how I was invited, who invited me, or what screen I'm at, I have no job descriptions at all on the console in my living room. Has anyone else ran into this issue?
Oh that's weird, At first I thought it was just user made... I get an entire story with stuff like roof top rumble (awesome pay out in that one btw, i play it over and over again [$18750] and it's done in 3 minutes).

Send a email to support

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
The Jester took the place of my Coquette.
I sent a suggestion to Rockstar

"I thoroughly enjoy playing GTA V Online and am legitimately at rank 137 as of now (probably will hit 138 in the next few hours).

However, I am an avid car enthusiast in real life and it shows in my online garage full of 10 thoroughly modified "high end" and "rare" cars, With the business pack release I found myself running around my garage arguing with myself which one to sell for the new 3 cars. My fully modified Feltzer was the one that got the axe for the Jester while I want the Turismo but... There are still so many other cars I want to buy, modify and collect and the 10 car garage is regrettably not enough. I have bought several shark cards nickel dimeing myself ($3 here, $5 there... maybe about $50-$60 total since it became possible to buy them) and I am sure i'm not the only one who has come to the conclusion that the remaining cars in the garage will be missed if sold so there is no longer any reason to do a bunch of missions to buy/modify a car or for the impatient like myself buy anymore shark cards.

In the business aspect and for enjoyment of the customers, I would very much appreciate the possibility to buy a garage in conjunction with my apartment or buying another apartment with 15-20 car garage or an additional garage in my apartment. And it wouldn't hurt to have the ability to organize where what cars go in what spot at least for the people like myself with OCD. Keep up the good work and thank you for your time."

The response
"Hello Bambamxr,

Thank you for contacting R* Games Support and for your question.

Although there is no information to release on this topic, we appreciate the fact that you are interested in our games and recommend staying tuned to @RockstarGames on Twitter and http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire.

Cheers,

Michael_S."

Old 03-07-2014, 06:01 PM   #790

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I too wish for more garage space. However with the recent TU, it does appear that it is coming in the future. The addition of the Lenny Avery real estate site to the phone (although the site currently "down for 'maintenance" and the quick GPS displaying your properties address rather than merely "Garage" or "Home".

I really want the ability to do the races with any cars, rather than forcing the entire lobby to choose from one vehicle class. If I want to run an SUV against a Sports car, I should be able too.
Old 03-18-2014, 02:34 AM   #792

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Been working with R* to fix the job description glitch on my console for a week or so now, they are now believing it to be a hardware error on my consoles end. I am happy to say though that after I caught R*s attention on their support forum they have legitimately tried to keep up with me and resolve the issue.

Still waiting on heists though sucks.

This game has stolen a lot of time from me.