Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

GTA 5 News and BS Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 10:17 AM   #1
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
GTA 5 News and BS Thread

Thought I should make a thread on this awesome upcoming game. Rockstar just released a official gameplay video that shows some of this game's incredible features. Car customization, stocks, real estate, character switching, and a jaw dropping "open game" map and gameplay.

GTA 5 Official Gameplay Video

Matt
Old 07-12-2013, 09:40 PM   #2
Proud Tacoma *****
HERMS671 is on a distinguished road

HERMS671's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait until this game comes out. This is going to take up a lot of my time. LOL. I'm still debating which console to get it for.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:43 PM   #3
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
Saw the vid. Damn... I'm guessing "Game Of The Year"??
Old 07-13-2013, 05:05 AM   #4
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adio View Post
Saw the vid. Damn... I'm guessing "Game Of The Year"??
I'm not sure. The Last of Us seems to have taken that award based on some things I've read. The storyline for that game is pretty in depth and many people say it's the best game in a long while, so it may get the GOTY.

I don't really care about the award though GTA will be incredible for me to play at least.

Matt
Old 08-01-2013, 08:30 AM   #5

Firefighter:
Found a cool site with some of the suspected vehicles for the game. There's going to be a FJ Cruiser!

http://www.igta5.com/vehicles

Matt
Old 08-20-2013, 05:39 PM   #6
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
Really, REALLY hope they release this one for the PC too
Old 08-20-2013, 07:46 PM   #7

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug McQuinn View Post
Really, REALLY hope they release this one for the PC too
I doubt it, at least for a while. Only announced for the PS3/PS4, and Xbox 360/One.

They did announce a new online gameplay video.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...lay-video.html

Matt
Old 08-20-2013, 07:49 PM   #8
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta get this one. Havent played or bought anything for the Xbox in a long time.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:45 PM   #9

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Gotta get this one. Havent played or bought anything for the Xbox in a long time.
I'm mainly a PC gamer, but this game is looking so incredible (at least from the few previews) that I will probably spend a lot of time in my basement playing on the PS3...

Matt
Old 08-21-2013, 04:58 AM   #10
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
I doubt it, at least for a while. Only announced for the PS3/PS4, and Xbox 360/One.
They announced it for the PS4? I hadn't seen that. Did they give a release date?
Old 08-21-2013, 05:04 AM   #11
robnolan is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
robnolan's Tacoma Gallery
This games gonna be sick, can't wait. Anyone know if its gonna be available on PSN when it comes out or am I gonna have to try and find it at the store? Have a feeling this ones gonna be sold out for a little while..
Old 08-21-2013, 05:09 AM   #12
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robnolan View Post
This games gonna be sick, can't wait. Anyone know if its gonna be available on PSN when it comes out or am I gonna have to try and find it at the store? Have a feeling this ones gonna be sold out for a little while..
I think you still can reserve a copy?... I don't think it'll be on PSN for a while at least.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:29 AM   #13
robnolan is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
robnolan's Tacoma Gallery
Ill have to check that out. I can probably wait a week or so for them to re-fill the stock after the first rush, idk how much longer though! Lol
Old 08-21-2013, 08:00 AM   #14

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug McQuinn View Post
They announced it for the PS4? I hadn't seen that. Did they give a release date?
Oops, I just did a quick search and realized I forgot that they didn't actually announce it for Xbox One or PS4 yet, only PS4 and Xbox 360. Rumor on the internet is that it will come out within a couple months after the normal release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robnolan View Post
You can preorder the game on Rockstar's site.

Matt
Old 09-04-2013, 02:51 PM   #15

Man, this thread is rocking...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/...ft-auto-online
Old 09-04-2013, 03:07 PM   #17
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
ill wait for the pc release.

Thanks NVIDIA for confirming that
Old 09-04-2013, 03:11 PM   #18
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait.. I need to go preorder it.. lol
Old 09-04-2013, 03:27 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
They announced like a week ago that it will be releasing for pc in october.
Damn, I missed that. I've already pre-ordered for Xbox. Maybe I'll rent it for a week or two and then pick it up for PC