Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Battlefield 4 for PC thread.

Old 10-06-2013, 11:27 PM   #21
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Radeon HD7870 overclocked edition

With an AMD FX6300 processor

I don't think my computer is the problem, but if it were I would be pretty pissed off, I just built it.
2 gig, $200 card. Idk man. Seems like a bit on the low end.
Can you borrow a 4 gig card?
Old 10-06-2013, 11:34 PM   #23
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you might need to upgrade both. That 6300 is pretty far down the list http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...ck,3106-5.html
Old 10-21-2013, 02:46 AM   #26

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
We purchased a 48 man server from fragfest/fragnet today.
It will be out of new York.
We should be ready to go on the 29th.

Stop in and say hi to admins butcher, stroke, chuck, muffinbun and myself.
Looking forward to getting some frags on.
Old 10-31-2013, 07:11 PM   #28
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Well even though I am upset, at least I know I am not the only one. I cant even get the basic campaigns to run. I either freeze on a white screen, or freeze within 3 or 4 minutes of game play. I have "earned" some XP on the way, but when the game crashes I lose it all. Starting to get upset. Staring at a white lock screen on the main monitor right now. Any suggestions?
Old 10-31-2013, 07:51 PM   #29
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well whatever the issue is, I can't get the game to start at ALL now. Every time I start it I end up with a black load screen (Black screen with little graph bar indicator on top right area of screen) and the entire game just locks there. What a waste of $60 at this point.
Old 11-01-2013, 12:33 PM   #30
tarcka is on a distinguished road
tarcka's Tacoma Gallery
I'm waiting for this on PS4. I dont even really play videogames much anymore, but im looking forward to BF4 in a big way.
That game is seriously addictive.
I've also been playing GTA, which is awesome.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:00 PM   #31

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Our [LOD] Battlefiled server is up and running!!

If anyone has any trouble getting in (It's packed constantly) Holler at me and I will make room for you.
The game looks awesome!!

If you are havinf trouble finding it, the IP is
199.188.102.220:25210
Old 11-02-2013, 12:03 PM   #32

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Well whatever the issue is, I can't get the game to start at ALL now. Every time I start it I end up with a black load screen (Black screen with little graph bar indicator on top right area of screen) and the entire game just locks there. What a waste of $60 at this point.
Sorry to hear of your frustrations.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:07 PM   #33
ASE Master Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Our [LOD] Battlefiled server is up and running!!

If anyone has any trouble getting in (It's packed constantly) Holler at me and I will make room for you.
The game looks awesome!!

If you are havinf trouble finding it, the IP is
199.188.102.220:25210
How do I find that server? My Soldier's name is Shalladon, so if you want to add me as a friend, go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Sorry to hear of your frustrations.
Totally lost now. I was playing last night (Saturday night) for 6 hours without a glitch. Now today I can't connect to servers, or I crash as soon as the game starts. Getting all sorts of errors. Anyone have any suggestions? As for my PC I am running:

CPU AMD|6-CORE FX-6300 3.5G 8M R

MB GBT|GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ (Rev.4.0)

MEM 2x8G|CORSAIR CMY16GX3M2A1866C9R

VID Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5

So I don't see any problems there. And yes, I do have the latest in AMD drivers for the video card.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #34

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How do I find that server? My Soldier's name is Shalladon, so if you want to add me as a friend, go for it.

Totally lost now. I was playing last night (Saturday night) for 6 hours without a glitch. Now today I can't connect to servers, or I crash as soon as the game starts. Getting all sorts of errors. Anyone have any suggestions? As for my PC I am running:

CPU AMD|6-CORE FX-6300 3.5G 8M R

MB GBT|GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ (Rev.4.0)

MEM 2x8G|CORSAIR CMY16GX3M2A1866C9R

VID Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5

So I don't see any problems there. And yes, I do have the latest in AMD drivers for the video card.
Some people were having issues with the punkbuster services.
Dont have time to look it up right now as im headed into work in a min.
You might try searching for BF4 punkbuster manual update.
Something about having to delete your pb folder and the "services".
Old 11-12-2013, 09:38 AM   #35
ASE Master Tech

For the third time I have uninstalled the game, and all of my drivers. It is back up and running last night, but I still think the graphics could be a little better. I have everything on ultra and it just is not what I expected. I expected better.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:13 AM   #37

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For the third time I have uninstalled the game, and all of my drivers. It is back up and running last night, but I still think the graphics could be a little better. I have everything on ultra and it just is not what I expected. I expected better.
Cant find you in Battlelog?
Old 11-13-2013, 08:05 AM   #38
ASE Master Tech

Not sure how to search for a member that in not currently online. But I know my name on the game, and on Origin is Shalladon. Hell, you find that name ANYWHERE, and it is mine. Hahaha.