Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

The Blacklist

Old 09-23-2013, 10:10 PM   #1
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
The Blacklist

Just downloaded it, looked good in the previews!

After the lame ending of Dexter I am hoping for a good series to follow, doubt it will meet any standards of Breaking Bad though!

I think James Spader is a very interesting actor, I actually liked his role in The Office.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:33 PM   #2
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Sorry but the show looked so good in the previews but lacked so much in its pilot episode. I'm watching AGENT of Shield right now and I was pumped for it too. . . Terrible as can be. . . Sigh. . .

I have found most prime time shows go out of their way to be corny without chemistry.

I have to say shows on cable networks are where its at.

Homeland, Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, etc. etc. etc. All cable shows.

Old 05-08-2014, 10:24 AM   #3
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
This show has kept my interest all season. only 1 episode left for the year. The concept is good although not ever show has been a block buster. Nice plot twists. Spader's character is quite interesting.
Old 05-08-2014, 06:16 PM   #4
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett707 View Post
Just downloaded it, looked good in the previews!

After the lame ending of Dexter I am hoping for a good series to follow, doubt it will meet any standards of Breaking Bad though!

I think James Spader is a very interesting actor, I actually liked his role in The Office.

I kind of liked the ending of Dexter.
Old 05-08-2014, 06:18 PM   #5
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
how about bates motel have you seen it?
Old 05-08-2014, 06:27 PM   #6
vrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud of

Name: Brandon
vrod671's Tacoma Gallery
I'm hooked..but then again I have no choice but to watch it..i work for an nbc affiliate tv station...spader's acting is on point!