Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

GTA V Xbox 360 Crew

Old 09-29-2013, 12:09 PM   #22
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
May as well add me to the list. I'm not to intense about he game but like rippin it up in the mountains lol

GT: Ahkmens Revenge
Old 09-29-2013, 03:09 PM   #23
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Is that an actual taco?....
Yeah. lol It is pretty tough to make an actual Tacoma. The design tool is kind of tough to use I will see if I can upload something to make it cooler.

Oh and Happy Birthday!
Old 09-29-2013, 03:54 PM   #24
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
Yeah. lol It is pretty tough to make an actual Tacoma. The design tool is kind of tough to use I will see if I can upload something to make it cooler.

Oh and Happy Birthday!
Thank you. is this design thing on the SocialClub Website? I could give it a try.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:49 PM   #25
trussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nice

Name: Tyler
trussell456's Tacoma Gallery
So what time about will you all be playing? I work during the day so ill be on around 5 pm any night during the week, my saturdays are filled with hunting from now till the end of the year, but will play saturday evening and sundays anytime.

Ill be on as much as possible cause i love this damn game!!!
Old 09-29-2013, 05:55 PM   #26
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I will not be on until next week more than likely because I have a few tests and other events this week
Old 09-30-2013, 06:48 AM   #27
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Thank you. is this design thing on the SocialClub Website? I could give it a try.
Yeah the design tool is on social club. You can click on crews and you can design emblems. If you come up with something cool we will use it.

I can play around 6 pm CST most week days and it is hit or miss on weekends (usually can play sunday). The reality is most of us wont all be on at the same time. As long as a few of us are we will still be able to complete heists and get stuff done. If we plan a big job or need to hit another crew we will set up a time for most of us to be on.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:38 AM   #28
trussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nice

Yeah I hear ya, once everyone joins the crew on social club we can organize more on there.

I'll be on tomorrow after work. I can't wait
Old 09-30-2013, 08:49 AM   #29
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Add me to the list i just found you in the social member things.

GT: JUAN50JUANRUM
Old 09-30-2013, 12:26 PM   #30
Kick A$$ Member

just sent a friend request to everyone except these two. I did it online and it didn't find them for some reason?

WharfRat13 (Jimbos13)
JUAN50JUANRUM (Juans Taco)

If you haven't already done so go create a Rockstar social club account and Find me PMDeSan or find loaded tacos crew and request recruitment. Also go add everyone else when you have time.

This shit comes out tomorrow!
Old 09-30-2013, 02:14 PM   #31
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just sent a friend request to everyone except these two. I did it online and it didn't find them for some reason?

WharfRat13 (Jimbos13)

If you haven't already done so go create a Rockstar social club account and Find me PMDeSan or find loaded tacos crew and request recruitment. Also go add everyone else when you have time.

I'll get on this evening and see if I can figure out how to do it.

I've gotten my driving skills back but my shooting is still lacking some.
Old 09-30-2013, 02:35 PM   #32
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I'll get on this evening and see if I can figure out how to do it.

I've gotten my driving skills back but my shooting is still lacking some.
If you need help shoot me a PM on here or on xBox live and I will walk you through it.

If you can build those sweet grills, you should be a pro in no time!
Old 09-30-2013, 03:24 PM   #33
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Add Me Chairforcekilla
Old 09-30-2013, 04:38 PM   #34
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
I just so happen to not be scheduled for anything tomorrow, the day GTA online comes out!

I'll friend request everyone tonight. BTW I'm a pretty good driver, not so much at free-aim shooting though...
Old 09-30-2013, 05:13 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I just so happen to not be scheduled for anything tomorrow, the day GTA online comes out!

I'll friend request everyone tonight. BTW I'm a pretty good driver, not so much at free-aim shooting though...
you sound like the perfect getaway driver for heists!!! I'm an alright driver but i think my combat skills and shooting are better
Old 09-30-2013, 05:14 PM   #36
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trussell456 View Post
you sound like the perfect getaway driver for heists!!! I'm an alright driver but i think my combat skills and shooting are better
I don't know how good I am compared to others, but when I watch people playing on youtube they are TERRIBLE drivers haha
Old 09-30-2013, 05:27 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I don't know how good I am compared to others, but when I watch people playing on youtube they are TERRIBLE drivers haha
haha yeah they are! I don't know how i am at shooting compared to others either, guess we'll have to wait and see. Ill be on around 5:30pm eastern time at the latest tomorrow.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:55 PM   #38
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

WharfRat13 (Jimbos13)

mine is actually Juan50Juan Rum
Old 10-01-2013, 07:09 AM   #39
Kick A$$ Member

So I will be home tonight at 6pm CST. I have friend requested just about everyone so as soon as I sign on and get in the game I will shoot out a party request.

Edit: Just saw some videos. There are a few missions and stuff to get you into online so once I get through that I will see who is online. Also make sure to stop at a ammu-nation and pick up plenty of ammo.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:42 AM   #40
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
LETS DO THIS BITCHES!!!!

GT - ALMIGHTYMOSES06

Nerded out and got it on release night.. then called in to work the next day