1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

GTA V Xbox 360 Crew

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by LoadedTaco, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 2, 2013 at 9:59 AM
    ColoradoTaco

ColoradoTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Boulder
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCSB OFFROAD
    same here my social club name is xitchysphincterx please add

2. Oct 2, 2013 at 10:43 AM
    LoadedTaco

LoadedTaco [OP] Kick A$$ Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter
    Burr Ridge Il
    Vehicle:
    2012 Red Baja
    Handled both of them.

3. Oct 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM
    PerfectTekniq

PerfectTekniq I'm undefeated in the UFC.

Member:
    First Name:
    Pepe Silvia
    Claremont, CA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Super White 4x4 DC SB Sport
    AllPro Front, AllPro Rear w/ wraps, AllPro IFS Skid, 5100 w/ 885's upfront, Duratracs, Front Superbumps, BuiltRight UCAs, Dakar Leaf Pack, Extended 5100's, AllPro Flip Kit, Rear Superbumps, Extended SS brake lines WeatherTech Floormats, TRD Intake, ScanGaugeII, TRD SoCal, Grillcraft, Wet Okoles, Cobra 75 w/ 4' whip
    When you guys put the tracker in your car some of us should get a sedan. I picked the Buffalo (Charger) since it can transport 4 people and is fast for its size and durability.

It would suck if we started a 8 man mission and all had coupes. Sometimes it's easier with 1 driver and 3 gunmen.

Just something to think about.

4. Oct 2, 2013 at 10:56 AM
    XPOTRPR

XPOTRPR CNC Programmer/Machinist

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    [09 Boosted 4x4 Adventure House] & [86 22r Minitruck]
    CHECK BUILDS
    Ahhh I wanna play it online!! Cant wait to get home and try again. Ill be on around 5 Az time.. so in 6 hours from now.

5. Oct 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM
    LoadedTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter
    Burr Ridge Il
    Vehicle:
    2012 Red Baja
    Good Idea.

As we get better at the game I will put tips like this on the original post so if a new person joins they can get up to speed quicker.

6. Oct 2, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    PerfectTekniq

Member:
    First Name:
    Pepe Silvia
    Claremont, CA
    Vehicle:
    AllPro Front, AllPro Rear w/ wraps, AllPro IFS Skid, 5100 w/ 885's upfront, Duratracs, Front Superbumps, BuiltRight UCAs, Dakar Leaf Pack, Extended 5100's, AllPro Flip Kit, Rear Superbumps, Extended SS brake lines WeatherTech Floormats, TRD Intake, ScanGaugeII, TRD SoCal, Grillcraft, Wet Okoles, Cobra 75 w/ 4' whip
    SERVER UPDATE

Thank you everyone for continuing to bear with us since yesterday’s initial roll out of Grand Theft Auto Online – we’re aware that a variety of technical difficulties have made it difficult to get access and that the experience has been a bit less than smooth for many of you who jumped in straight away, so here are a few updates as of this afternoon to keep you all apprised.

At the Rockstar Games Support site, there is a dedicated article listing out the most common technical issues being reported. Things are changing and developing frequently but here are some latest updates as of this afternoon:

• For PlayStation 3 users, a PlayStation Network server issue was detected that was limiting the amount of possible concurrent users. This was preventing most players from accessing GTA Online altogether and as of this morning, that problem was resolved.
    • There is an issue that is preventing some players from getting through the first tutorial mission across both platforms. Many players have been able to get through this with repeated retries, and we are working on unblocking this for everyone as soon as possible.
    • This morning, we experienced some instability across the GTA Online services which is affecting even people who have progressed beyond the tutorial mission. We are identifying these issues now and are working to restore stability for users as soon as possible.
    • For the time being and until we have been able to get everybody access to GTA Online and things are running smoothly, we have disabled the option of purchasable GTA$ cash packs. Players can however keep on earning GTA$ by pulling off Jobs and other profitable gameplay activities rather than purchasing cash packs.
    You can keep updated on these and other common issues by subscribing to the GTA Online Launch Status Rockstar Support article at http://support.rockstargames.com/hc...6246-GTA-Online-Launch-Status-Latest-Updates-. Subscribers will be sent an automatic notification as updates happen.

All of these initial technical issues will be ironed out as soon as we can. Please know that the entire team here at Rockstar and all of our relevant partners are and will continue to be working around the clock to get the experience to be as smooth as possible, as soon as possible.

In the meantime, for anyone experiencing technical problems, we encourage you to report them to our dedicated Support Team at Support.RockstarGames.com and at twitter.com/RockstarSupport. This is the best place to get direct technical help and we are constantly looking at the most commonly reported issues there to resolve.

For those of you who have been getting into and playing GTA Online, we also encourage you to please share your gameplay experience feedback with us at GTAOnline@rockstargames.com so that we may know what aspects you’re liking and disliking to help guide how the game will grow and evolve past this initial period.

Thanks again everyone for your patience and your support – we will continue to keep you updated.

7. Oct 2, 2013 at 2:12 PM
    LoadedTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter
    Burr Ridge Il
    Vehicle:
    2012 Red Baja
    I have no doubt they are working like crazy to fix the problems. Give it a few days and everything will be smooth.

Watch this it is pretty funny.

http://youtu.be/Q14ZZn7XijE

8. Oct 2, 2013 at 2:15 PM
    Forster46

Forster46 Very nice how much?

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    6000k HID's, AUX Reverse Lights, 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Pioneer AVH-P4200 Double Din, Underglow and footwell Lights, Camo Seat Covers, Duralast Tool Box, Blacked Out Badges, Grill, Front Emblem, Midland CB Radio, Amber Strobes, POWER REAR WINDOW, cup holder LED's, Firestik 3' in bed, console divider, Ultragauge.
    Joined the crew, and accepted two friend requests on social club. My name on there is same as TW.

Gonna try to get online now and see what happens. Gamertag is polaris4466 for anyone wanting to add me and play. Not sure how to access social club stuff from the console, or how it works really...

How do you get into a game with people you know....

9. Oct 2, 2013 at 2:28 PM
    LoadedTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter
    Burr Ridge Il
    Vehicle:
    2012 Red Baja
    I would tell you....but I haven't been able to play online yet. lol

Hopefully I can get online tonight when I get home.

10. Oct 2, 2013 at 2:31 PM
    XPOTRPR

XPOTRPR CNC Programmer/Machinist

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    [09 Boosted 4x4 Adventure House] & [86 22r Minitruck]
    CHECK BUILDS
    same here.. :(

i accpeted the crew invite.. but it doesnt show up on the social club.. i am using my phone tho

anyone else having issues with crews or friends not showing on Social?

11. Oct 2, 2013 at 2:38 PM
    trussell456

trussell456 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    03 TRD V6 5-Speed
    Bilstein 5100's / Eibach's / AAL / All Pro Front Bumper / Skids / Billet Grill / 33x12.5x15 Duratracs / Dick Cepek DC-2's / TRS Retrofit / 20" Light Bar / 6" HID Fogs / Wet Okoles / WeatherGuard Tool Box
    If you pause the game under the ONLINE tab theres an option to find crew members or something like that, i tried it a few times last night but nobody else was on at the time obviously due to the servers being down

12. Oct 2, 2013 at 2:40 PM
    trussell456

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    03 TRD V6 5-Speed
    Bilstein 5100's / Eibach's / AAL / All Pro Front Bumper / Skids / Billet Grill / 33x12.5x15 Duratracs / Dick Cepek DC-2's / TRS Retrofit / 20" Light Bar / 6" HID Fogs / Wet Okoles / WeatherGuard Tool Box
    I picked the buffalo also, not really thinking about the fact that it can hold 4 people, it was the best thing close by right before going to los santos customs haha.

13. Oct 2, 2013 at 2:40 PM
    LoadedTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter
    Burr Ridge Il
    Vehicle:
    2012 Red Baja
    I have been watching it all day. I haven't seen it come through yet but I am sure it will.

Everything rockstar related seems to be a little "special" lately.

14. Oct 2, 2013 at 2:47 PM
    PerfectTekniq

Member:
    First Name:
    Pepe Silvia
    Claremont, CA
    Vehicle:
    Another very nice sedan that hauls is the Sentinel. Keep an eye out. After modding that thing out it's insane and handles very well.

15. Oct 2, 2013 at 3:49 PM
    Junebug McQuinn

Junebug McQuinn Well-Known Member

Member:
    Wylie, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Off Road Pre-Runner
    Can't connect to save my life, keep getting kicked back out to single player. Really hoping they have these issues sorted out by the weekend

16. Oct 2, 2013 at 4:03 PM
    Forster46

Forster46 Very nice how much?

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    6000k HID's, AUX Reverse Lights, 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Pioneer AVH-P4200 Double Din, Underglow and footwell Lights, Camo Seat Covers, Duralast Tool Box, Blacked Out Badges, Grill, Front Emblem, Midland CB Radio, Amber Strobes, POWER REAR WINDOW, cup holder LED's, Firestik 3' in bed, console divider, Ultragauge.
    FINALLY got into online, but it was a random server that I couldn't save anything on. It let me skip the tutorial. This game will definitely be badass when you can actually play with people you know and do something besides drive around shooting eachother.

I'll pretty much be on all day and night this week and weekend. I have a small window of classes during the day, but other then that I'm good. Thank god my credit load this quarter is minimal haha

17. Oct 2, 2013 at 4:09 PM
    GREEKBOY12295

GREEKBOY12295 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2005 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner
    Radflo 2.5 Coilovers, Viper Alarm 5902, Bilstein 5100's, Polk Speakers, Blacked out grille and Emblems, All Pro 3" leafs, Pioneer AVH-4300 Double Din, BHLM, 4" Maxtrac Spindle, Aero Turbine 2525xl, Ultra Gauge, Rockford Fosgate 300 mono amp, 10" Kicker CVR
    My missions are still lost.

18. Oct 2, 2013 at 4:19 PM
    PerfectTekniq

Member:
    First Name:
    Pepe Silvia
    Claremont, CA
    Vehicle:
    I'm doing repo missions left and right with no issues. :notsure:

19. Oct 2, 2013 at 5:14 PM
    PerfectTekniq

Member:
    First Name:
    Pepe Silvia
    Claremont, CA
    Vehicle:
    Finally made contact with another crew member online...

RIP trussell and myself. We couldn't outrun the helicopter after we held up the gas station.
    :rofl:

20. Oct 2, 2013 at 5:21 PM
    trussell456

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    03 TRD V6 5-Speed
    shooting down a heli with a pistol is harder than it sounds :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top