Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

GTA V Xbox 360 Crew

Old 09-27-2013, 07:03 AM   #1
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
GTA V Xbox 360 Crew

Loaded Tacos

GTA V - Xbox360 Crew

Goal: Power & Money....and just messing around. It's a game lets have fun.

Okay so I am setting up a GTA V crew for xbox 360. From what I have read you can play solo, but playing as a crew seems to be the way to go.

My goal for the crew is to work together, pull off a bunch of heists, and have a good time. I want to make sure we keep it friendly, but take it semi serious. No one wants to be the broke crew that gets pushed around the whole time. This will not be an exclusive Tacoma World crew, but let me (GT:Huntaholic89) know if you add someone.

I am not totally sure how it works, but I do know there is a hierarchy system that determines how much pull you have in the group. It will automaticly make me the leader, but I can give anyone administrative rights. I would like the group to make decisions together. Especially the people who are in the group from the beginning. If you would like I will make you higher ranking off the bat. Don't worry if you can't play that much we all have lives outside of this game.

I don't think we need a bunch of rules. Plain and simple work together to get as much money, property, & power as possible while having a great time. If you treat other members like crap you will be removed from the crew.

Your individual actions represent the crew as a whole.

GTA V xBox 360 Crew:

Tacoma World Name (Gamer Tag) Social Club Name
Leader:
Loaded Taco (Huntaholic89) PMDeSan

Commisioner
flyboy.co.2 (Cam nHis Tacoma) Camzron
Monster Coma (TH3 H1TMAN25) MonsterComa

Lieutenant
A Ninja Racer (A Ninja Racer) ANINJARACER
AFButters (ChAirForceKilla) ChAirForceKilla
Forster46 (Polaris4466) Forster46
middiedefense (joeyweeze) joeyweeze
JUAN50JUANRUM (Juans Taco) JUAN50JUANRUM
JunebugMcQuinn (JunebugMcQuinn) JunebugMcQuinn
Moose1988 (ALMIGHTYMOSES06) MooseTaco
PerfectTekniq (PerfectTekniq) PerfectTekniq
trussell456 (trussell456) trussell456

Representatives
dman597 (MrSandyGina) dman597
ColoradoTaco (xoxSMOKExox) xItchySphincterx
ZombieRunner (Key UrFaceOff) zombierunner
The Traveler (ZRU TACO) TH3_TRAV3L3R
TeknaBuzz (TeknaBuzz) TeknaBuzz
snowtank (SaMuRaIcHiMp1) sn0wt4nk

Muscle:
Mr. Biscuits (SmoovStache) bjamison93
Flynn Diesel (ChiefFlynn) ChiefFlynn
Geiser (Ahkmens Revenge) Gieser0506
greekboy12295 (XxGreeKboYXx25) greekboy12295
Hockeyman90 (Hockeyman90) Hockeyman90
Motoxerc0 (Motoxerc0) Motoxerc0
PcBuilder14 (PcBuilder14) PcBuilder14
mntbiker2008 (rescuediver03) rescuediver03
Johnnym (muise81) slipperyJohnnym
Zoot (YOULILJERK) YOULILJERK
oldblue1968chevy (olbluchevy) olbluchevy
Conman117 (C0NMAN11711) Conman117
TPAin (TurdFerguson14) T-Tyme
Ice Horse (Roren21) Roren21
97yota4x4 (NolesRback2011) nolesrback2011
kbauman92 (i dont swear) idontswear
IDtrucks (john bagel)
hsenoff (Game0vr69)
Stuligan (LeftwardJarl52) Stuligan
--------------------------------------------------------------

TW Member Friends:
(nedthepenguin1) Nedthepenguin (zombierunner's friend)
TeknaGurl (Assuming Related to TeknaBuzz)
(TacTicalBaCoN13) tacticalbacon13 (Monster Coma's Friend)
(S II G M A 77) Sigma1977 (Colorodo Taco's friend)
(TrECeNTeRs)TrE_CeNTeRs (Colorodo Taco's friend)
(AngelofDooms) Angelofdooms (97yota4x4's Friend)

PS3 Members (We are an xbox crew, but if you want in okay)
Gelo760 (PS3) mclovin1999g

If these are your friends let me know and post their gamer tag

Pending Removal - Need updating to stay.

Germothy
jshipps132

Haven't joined social club yet or haven't joined yet:

Tuckerhump Tuckerhump Cant Find SC account
Jimbos13 WharfRat13 WharfRat13
Germ CrabbySlobb Cant Find SC account
Fi0L0 XxTHe FioLOxX Cant Find SC account

Article about Hierarchies: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...erarchies.html

Social Club:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

Tips:
Have at least one sedan tricked out. 3 Gunmen are better than one.

Crew Update 10/11/13

Everyone must add me on Social Club & xBox
GT: Huntaholic89
Social Club Account: PMDESAN

So it is time to clean up the crew a little bit. I am promoting and demoting people based on who I see playing with other people & based on their stats via social club.

The crew is at 36 members, but doesn't do any good if no one knows they are in the group.

Could you all please:
  • Link xbox account to your social club account
  • Add Crew Members on Xbox live
  • PM me if someone not from Tacoma World is in the group.

There are still a handful of people in the group who have not linked their xbox accounts - to their social club account. There are also a few people in the crew that I cannot find any connections to us through. Anyone without a linked account or clear connection to the group will get kicked out.

It doesn't matter if you don't play much. This is just to get rid of clutter or people who don't play at all. If for some reason someone gets kicked that still wanted to be in, then add them back.
Old 09-27-2013, 12:06 PM   #2
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Never got your friend request tho?

Edit: oh and I'll be an admin if needed, I know a few people so I wouldnt think It'd be to hard to recruit
Old 09-27-2013, 12:10 PM   #3
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
You're making me want to buy this game

I just bought borderlands 2 last night. Im gonna play through that hopefully over the weekend then jump on this.

My gamertag is Key UrFaceOff.
Old 09-27-2013, 12:34 PM   #4
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
Hey let me get on this!

My Rockstar Tag is: ANINJARACER
XBOX Gammer Tag is: A Ninja Racer
Old 09-27-2013, 01:06 PM   #5
Jimbos13 is on a distinguished road
Name: James
Jimbos13's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in on the crew fellas. Xbox name WharfRat13
Old 09-27-2013, 05:14 PM   #7
trussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nice

Name: Tyler
trussell456's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Xbox gamertag: trussell456
Old 09-27-2013, 05:44 PM   #8
trussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nice

Name: Tyler
trussell456's Tacoma Gallery
let me know when you officially decide on the name of the crew and ill search for it on social club.
Old 09-27-2013, 05:50 PM   #9
like a boss
middiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security
Name: Joe
middiedefense's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to middiedefense
Im in, probably more of a street level thug though.

XBOX: joeyweeze (same for R* social)
Old 09-27-2013, 06:06 PM   #10
jinks is on a distinguished road
jinks's Tacoma Gallery
damn i knew i should have bought it for the xbox. stupid me bought it for ps3 =/
Old 09-27-2013, 06:25 PM   #11
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
damn i knew i should have bought it for the xbox. stupid me bought it for ps3 =/
There is a ps3 gang somewhere
Old 09-27-2013, 06:39 PM   #12
jinks is on a distinguished road
jinks's Tacoma Gallery
yea i just started a crew but seems that there are more xbox players than ps3
Old 09-28-2013, 10:13 AM   #14
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
In. Xbox name is Junebug McQuinn
Old 09-29-2013, 09:00 AM   #15
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Okay tonight when I get home I am going to go through and find as many of you as I can on xbox & Social Club. I see a couple of you already added me which is great. Looks like we should have a decent size group to open up with.

Also I am going to keep the list of "members" updated on the OP.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:08 AM   #16
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Never got your friend request tho?

Edit: oh and I'll be an admin if needed, I know a few people so I wouldnt think It'd be to hard to recruit
Yeah I will add you & everyone else tonight for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Ninja_Racer View Post
Hey let me get on this!

My Rockstar Tag is: ANINJARACER
XBOX Gammer Tag is: A Ninja Racer
Got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbos13 View Post
Count me in on the crew fellas. Xbox name WharfRat13
Got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Name is same as here.
Got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by trussell456 View Post
I'm in. Xbox gamertag: trussell456
Got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by middiedefense View Post
Im in, probably more of a street level thug though.

XBOX: joeyweeze (same for R* social)
We can always use those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug McQuinn View Post
In. Xbox name is Junebug McQuinn
Got it.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:08 AM   #17

Rockstar Social Club name is MonsterComa
Old 09-29-2013, 09:19 AM   #19
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I'll join up w/ y'all one I get a bit better at the game - I'm ten years rusty on GTA.

I got killed just walking down the street once.
You will get better in no time. You can still be in the crew it's only for when you are online. Plus we can use all the members we can get. We'll just make sure not to give you any of the real important tasks until you're ready. lol
Old 09-29-2013, 09:45 AM   #20
Kick A$$ Member

I made us a Logo in ten min until I have time to make a better one.