Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Call of Duty Ghosts

Old 01-06-2014, 11:18 AM   #341
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmith253 View Post
Gamertag (MrSmith 253) on 360 if anyone wants to get down on some mw3 send me a invite rumors are there gonna make mw4
thats an old rumor, and seein how they made ghosts im willing to bet if they make a mw4 it wont be much different
Old 01-06-2014, 11:22 AM   #342
MrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cameron
MrSmith253's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
I thought the Ghosts campaign was pure garbage compared to any of the previous ones. Including black ops ( and i f'ing hate black ops) extremely disappointed with it. Havent played multiplayer yet, but will when i get home from this deployment. Extinction is cool but way too hard by myself.

black opps and ghost are way to cartoonish and maps are to big and gameflow is super slow comapred to mw3. BOpps and ghosts shooting isnt as precise either hands down mw3 and mw2 best games.. everyone is trying to compete with them but they cant do it.black opps is for kids ghosts was a bust.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:06 PM   #343
AG87BlkLX is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
AG87BlkLX's Tacoma Gallery
How is Ghost a bust? Have sales been way down?
Old 01-06-2014, 12:33 PM   #344

I played with someone last night in TDM that was probably the best I've played against. I don't remember his name. I only played one match with him, Prison Break. He bolted after he dominated. His KD was 6.53 & he was on a 97 game winning streak out of 98 games played. I guess he got pissed losing his first game. He was 39 & 1 in our game.

He was on the other team. At one point I was in the lumber yard & saw him on the hill running around destroying my team. I had the USR so I figured I would just snipe him. I went through two clips & couldn't hit him. Even though 90% of my shots the crosshairs were on him. I was like WTF. So I decided a better plan was to switch to my pistol & take off up the hill after him. I get close & start firing, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop. Then he runs at me & stabs me, ouch that hurt. I watch the kill cam & I didn't even start shooting before he stabbed me, talk about the ultimate suck lag. That's when I knew why I was missing him with my USR, he wasn't where I was shooting.

I swapped to my AK12 & decided killing him was more important than trying to win or rack up kills. I camped & waited for him to come by. Took some time but he finally ran by. I gave him some distance, figuring he would just turn around & run back & knife me again. After a clip & a half shooting at him running away I got the kill. I couldn't kill him the rest of the game and my team got slaughter.

The reason I say probably the best is because I'm not sure of he's that good or cheating.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:48 PM   #347
jrtodd46 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
jrtodd46's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on ps4 : jrtodd46

I get on for an hour most nights. On Thursday's my buds and me play for most of the night.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:55 PM   #348
Juan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 91B - Mechanic
Name: Johnny
Juan Solo's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone glad that clan war is finally over? I got so tired of HC Domination.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:40 PM   #349
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Solo View Post
Anyone glad that clan war is finally over? I got so tired of HC Domination.
not in a clan per say...
Old 01-06-2014, 06:38 PM   #350
Robby655 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Air traffic controller
Name: Rob
Robby655's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtodd46 View Post
I'm on ps4 : jrtodd46

I get on for an hour most nights. On Thursday's my buds and me play for most of the night.
Cool I'll add you. Im sphynxFTW
Old 01-06-2014, 06:40 PM   #351
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
all of you

o.o
Old 01-07-2014, 06:53 AM   #352
Techy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Techy's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure I ran into some mods the other night. Guy had 3 choppers up at the same time. It doesn't let me have more than 1 up. Doesn't even let me put one up if the is one up by someone else.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:31 AM   #353
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Ive seen more mods in ghosts since its been out than any other cod that i spent waaayy more time playing. im not saying this is a mod i just dont understand how its possible but my clan took 2nd place in the last clan war behind a team who with 2 days left in the war had a total of 376 points...my clan has won 2 clan wars out scoring the other clans by a landslide and both times we were only in the 260ish ball park. Either they know something about it i dont or they were boosting the shit out of the clanwar if not some kind of mod
Old 01-24-2014, 09:28 PM   #354
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Holding almost a 3.2 KD now. As long as I don't do this, I manage to keep going up

Old 01-25-2014, 08:46 AM   #355
Easy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud of
Easy rider's Tacoma Gallery
Officially addicted to extinction...especially with good teammates. I've made it out 4 times. The trick seems to be always having a tank, medic who throws down armor, and the others laying down turrets/ammo. By the time you reach the farm area everyone should be laying down turrets.

When escaping turrets need to be set up near the entrance to the farm area first. Once you flip the switch on the nuke someone needs to lay down feral instincts and everyone run to the first road block. There the tank, tanks the big dudes everyone else lays down turrets. When the roadblock ends another feral instinct needs to be laid down and you run to the next road block where you rinse repeat with the tank and turrets. Then its one more feral instinct and a run to da choppa.
Old 01-25-2014, 08:58 AM   #356
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Getting pretty tired of this game.. even playing competitive its getting kinda boring
Old 01-25-2014, 09:10 AM   #357
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
X2 have not played seriously in a while... Normally I just stand there and just talk to people instead of playing lol
Lol I haven't played pubs in a while just GBs but they are getting pretty boring and its fucking up my rank because I just don't care most games
Old 01-25-2014, 11:52 AM   #358
4runners>Tacomas
HHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Lol I haven't played pubs in a while just GBs but they are getting pretty boring and its fucking up my rank because I just don't care most games

All I play is GB or scrims now. Don't know the last time I played a pub. I pretty much went back to playing MW2 again.
Old 01-25-2014, 04:00 PM   #359
Techy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Techy's Tacoma Gallery
Had one of my best games last night. 29 and 1. Broke my kill steak record. That sits at 21 now.
Old 01-30-2014, 08:06 AM   #360

I noticed the newest update lowered the amount of lean kills needed to unlock its camo.

Usually I don't have a clue what an update does but since I was trying to get my AK gold I noticed this time. I had 64 out of 100 lean kills to unlock its camo the last time I played. It was the last camo I needed to unlock to get gold. Last night my son wanted to play & after the updated we checked out numbers needed to unlock lean kills camo & that's when I noticed it. He still had 25 left but it's better than 75.

I don't know about you guys but lean kills were a pain. To me it promotes camping. Which at times was fun because it pisses so many people off.