LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Call of Duty Ghosts

Old 10-30-2013, 10:39 AM   #21
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I just preordered it of amazon.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:41 AM   #22
450rider is on a distinguished road
450rider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Does anyone know if the Xbox version will be able to be played on Xbox 1 when that comes out?
You might be able to upgrade to the xbox one version for ten, but that might be just for ps3/4. But the xbox 360 version will not play in the xbox one.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:50 AM   #23
AG87BlkLX is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
AG87BlkLX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
I hate playing on split screen. I have stongly considered getting a second TV and xbox for the living room so we can both have full screen...haha
I've had the same thoughts.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:30 PM   #24
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG87BlkLX View Post
I've had the same thoughts.
there's really no down side to it. Well, other than forking out the cash for a second setup
Old 10-30-2013, 12:37 PM   #25
SpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
SpacemanSpiff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a full time job, a wife, and a kid. I make time

Ill be trading GTA in for it. I love me a good FPS game
My wife likes to play COD also but I hate playing on split screen. I have stongly considered getting a second TV and xbox for the living room so we can both have full screen...haha
I wish my wife would play... Having two young kids and getting up at o' dark thirty for work, I only really have time to play is on weekend nights.
Old 10-30-2013, 02:02 PM   #26

Quote:
there's really no down side to it. Well, other than forking out the cash for a second setup
Agreed. I wouldn't mind getting a new 50" plus smart TV.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:28 AM   #28
40 year old teenager
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
I'll definetly get it but not on release day.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:25 AM   #29
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG87BlkLX View Post
Agreed. I wouldn't mind getting a new 50" plus smart TV.
Ive got this in my amazon wish list

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E500i-A1...=IAYCD2O6GD73R
Old 11-01-2013, 06:29 AM   #30
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Go big or go home..

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008G0...110_SY165_QL70
Old 11-01-2013, 06:31 AM   #31
Quack Addict
monstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monstertaco12's Tacoma Gallery
My copy has been pre-ordered and paid for! Ill be getting it at midnight and playing non stop until work the next day lol. Then duck season opens the next weekend and I probably wont play it for a while
Old 11-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #33
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My buddy in Canada has the game already
Old 11-04-2013, 06:50 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
lol im not in front of a tv long enough to spend that kind of dough!
Old 11-04-2013, 07:54 AM   #36
Go Pokes!
Pistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Pistol Pete's Tacoma Gallery
I will be getting it at midnight, and taking the day off since there is 100% chance of rain. I usually only buy one game a year and it's COD. My gamertag on xbox is CPG PWNSTAR, hit me up for some Search and Destroy.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:09 AM   #37
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
I dunno if I should get this game or not.. I'm really already tired of being in the doghouse from GTA5, I don't need another game to add to that.

Decisions decisions......
Old 11-04-2013, 09:12 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
I dunno if I should get this game or not.. I'm really already tired of being in the doghouse from GTA5, I don't need another game to add to that.

Decisions decisions......
Fuck it.. carpe diem
Old 11-04-2013, 09:29 AM   #39

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/att...1&d=1383585422

Search & destroy, my little boy & his friends get me to play that with them for laughs. Something always happens to me playing that. Usually I take off & die seconds in the game. They really get a kick out of that.

The first time I was the last one left they were screaming at me to ninja diffuse the bomb & screaming we don't have a chance, your the only one left. I was like how the hell do I ninja difuse.. They told me how so I went to the bomb & started what they called ninja diffusing the bomb, that's wear you kneel down on the bomb & spin in a circle. I guess everyone who plays knows this but me so they got a good laugh out of me not knowing. Then they totally fell out laughing when they saw my guy spinning because he was sooooo slowww acording to them. Evidently you are suppose to pay with your sensitivity maxed out, not on 5.

Then one time the game started me with no weapons. I have no idea how that happens. The game before I had my MP7 but this time nothing. So knelt down & prayed for my guns. I didn't think they were going to stop laughing at me.

So I'm there for their entertainment.
Attached Thumbnails
Call of Duty Ghosts-20130309_121429.jpg  
Old 11-04-2013, 09:32 AM   #40
brochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud of

Name: Ryan
brochacho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademan925 View Post
Call of duty is the only video game I play. Its the only reason I still own an Xbox. I get it every year and beat campain in a couple days. Then I play online for a week or two till I get bored. Then I dont play till the day after christmas when its open season on the noob kids. Then I stop playing and wait for the next one.

I do this exact same routine. Used to be hardcore when the first Modern Warfare came out but now with the family and kids there just isnt enough time to play.