Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Call of Duty Ghosts

Old 11-04-2013, 04:36 PM   #41
4runners>Tacomas
HHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Leaving in about an hour and a half for the midnight release. COD is my game
Old 11-05-2013, 01:17 AM   #43
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn0r View Post
I would get it, but I need a new PC to run it. I'm behind on the whole series. I still play COD4 online quite a lot though. the modded servers are awesome! mods like (Freeze Tag), (Death Run), (kill the king), (Zom_DB), (outlaw zombies). friggin awesome. But yeah I need all the new COD's and Battlefield 4. after I build a new pc....
whats your call sign? i also play all the time. DEA server.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:09 PM   #44
brochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud of

Name: Ryan
brochacho's Tacoma Gallery
Well, how is it? I wont have time to play it until tomorrow.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:28 PM   #45
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I have to say I'm pretty disappointed..
Old 11-05-2013, 12:37 PM   #46
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
I felt that way with the last black ops, but it grew on me. I just got mine from UPS I can't wait to play later.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:39 PM   #47
brochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud of

Name: Ryan
brochacho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Same ol' shit again?
Old 11-05-2013, 12:41 PM   #48
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
I felt that way with the last black ops, but it grew on me. I just got mine from UPS I can't wait to play later.
We will see..
Quote:
Originally Posted by brochacho View Post
Same ol' shit again?
Larger maps.. (if I wanted those I'd play BF)
3 shots to kill someone
Stupid points system for unlocks
Shitty servers
Same ol graphics
Etc..
Old 11-05-2013, 01:43 PM   #49
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
two different companies. the black ops games always suck (treyarch).

infinity ward makes the modern warfare games and they are always better. Better online, better AI for campaign.

Im trading GTA V in for it after work
Old 11-05-2013, 02:25 PM   #50
AG87BlkLX is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
AG87BlkLX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We will see..

Larger maps.. (if I wanted those I'd play BF)
3 shots to kill someone
Stupid points system for unlocks
Shitty servers
Same ol graphics
Etc..
Well that kind of sucks.

I'm not a fan of large maps. Maybe 1 to change things up but not all the maps.

You would think different guns took different amounts of hits to kill you. I'm assuming Sniper Rifles take only one shot to kill you. Since I completely suck at quick scoping I hope it takes 3 shots with a Sniper Rifle.

Is the point system different than the past?

You would think they would have the servers prepared for day one now. They have to know how many people are going to be playing on day one.

I'm not super picky about graphics. As long as it's equal to the last one, I'm ok with it.
Old 11-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #51

Oh yeah sniping sucks too.. totally ruined it for quick scopers.

The guns take different amounts but I swear I walk around the corner and am dead in 1 shot.
Old 11-05-2013, 02:33 PM   #53
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Playing the campaign now. Not bad so far
Old 11-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
which team made this one? I never really cared to look... MWF or the BO team?
Mwf
Old 11-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #56
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
I feel the infinity ward line was much better than treyarch. If this feels like mw2 and 3 i'll be happy. I personally thought the maps on mw3 were too small. Too much CQB whereas mw2 had some more open maps. MW2 still the best IMO minus noob tubes
Old 11-05-2013, 02:41 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
damn really? I expected better...
same..
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
I feel the infinity ward line was much better than treyarch. If this feels like mw2 and 3 i'll be happy. I personally thought the maps on mw3 were too small. Too much CQB whereas mw2 had some more open maps. MW2 still the best IMO minus noob tubes
it doesnt.. This is nothing like MW2 or 3..
Old 11-05-2013, 02:43 PM   #59
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it doesnt.. This is nothing like MW2 or 3..

not what I wanted to hear..oh well if its bad, I always have bf4 to look forward to
Old 11-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
not what I wanted to hear..oh well if its bad, I always have bf4 to look forward to
Its almost its own game.. just doesnt seem like it goes with the other cods.. I'll continue to play it since I paid for it but I think I may get BF4 this winter for when I get annoyed/tired of COD