Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Who bought an XBOX One?

Old 12-09-2013, 12:12 PM   #162
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by josepenajr View Post
how is madden i bought nba2k and battle field they are good

Madden is garbage. Huge disappointment graphics are oweful doesnt seem like they put anytime into it. My favorite so far is Assassins Creed
Old 12-09-2013, 09:16 PM   #163
josepenajr has a spectacular aura aboutjosepenajr has a spectacular aura about
josepenajr's Tacoma Gallery
thanks
Old 12-09-2013, 09:30 PM   #164
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
I bought the new forza game, but have no intentions of buying the xbox one for quite some time. I'm a die hard forza fan... So it's a promise to myself to purchase the console in the future.
Old 12-10-2013, 04:03 AM   #165
Rubberhead
Fahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
I think its the thing you play outside? ...not sure if they really exist
You mean Conquest, Rush and CTF aren't sports?!
Old 12-10-2013, 09:51 AM   #167
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I miss CTF and headquarters
Old 12-10-2013, 09:55 AM   #168
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
I won't be getting one for a couple years at least- the X-Box 360 is still too much for me to want to pay for a game system. I'll keep with my original X-Box until the prices come down enough for me.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:57 AM   #169
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenwick1993 View Post
I won't be getting one for a couple years at least- the X-Box 360 is still too much for me to want to pay for a game system. I'll keep with my original X-Box until the prices come down enough for me.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:57 AM   #170
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
and xbox 360 costs $75?
Old 12-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #172
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Click here for upcoming reviews
Old 12-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #173
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
and xbox 360 costs $75?
Yeah, I'm just exceedingly cheap. I've played 360 before at my friend's house, but why spend money on a game console when I could put it towards my truck, food or bills? I've seen them for $100 at Gamestop, refurbished ones. But all the ones I saw were the white ones, which according to my friend that has the 360, they are the ones with lots of glitches, something about death rings. So unless I am making more money in the near future, it'll be a while til I get a 360 or a 1.

Quote:
this?

haha didnt you have a childhood... you're 20 years old (not you Corey)
Nah, I just spent my childhood running around outside, shooting things, building forts, and climbing trees. We had a Super Nintendo, but we could only play it when we were good- and we hardly ever were. We were little monsters.

Edit: Oh, don't you also have to pay an online fee?
Old 12-10-2013, 11:44 AM   #174
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DSJ
dsjones5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what are ... "sports" games?
Idk.. I only know how to shoot things, blow up things, and die.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:31 PM   #176
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Turner View Post
Yeah it will be I agree. Pretty much anything Bungie touches will be amazing.

Although... I've got to give 343 Studio's credit with Halo 4. That was a damn good game. I actually enjoyed the single player and I don't buy Halo for the single player part.
Ive got it on preorder and will pick up a XO when it releases. Very excite!

I also agree with halo 4 being amazing. I loved the campaign so much. I actually like the story line so much i started reading all the books. Good series

Quote:
bf4 is such an amazing looking game

finding it hard to get a rhythm going though
Ive got it on 360 and its pretty fun. it took me several games to get into it though. I just couldnt get any damn kills...haha The same thing happend with BF3 for me though.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:48 PM   #177
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Ive got it on preorder and will pick up a XO when it releases. Very excite!

I also agree with halo 4 being amazing. I loved the campaign so much. I actually like the story line so much i started reading all the books. Good series

Ive got it on 360 and its pretty fun. it took me several games to get into it though. I just couldnt get any damn kills...haha The same thing happend with BF3 for me though.
yeah i rolled over to support... im doing MUCH better haha
Old 12-11-2013, 03:41 AM   #178
Rubberhead
Fahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah i rolled over to support... im doing MUCH better haha
I hated Support in BF3, for whatever reason, I don't seem to mind it in BF4, though I still play my recon 99% of the time, I haven't seen a map yet that I can actually use the x40 ballistic scope to it's full potential, though Silk Road has a fair amount of distance, Second Assault is the cats ass though, really like the remastered maps and additions. I should send DICE an xmas card thanking them for the free scope for the 1911 rather then fix the server issues..... cripes.....
Old 01-06-2014, 06:47 PM   #179
Phil5393 has a spectacular aura aboutPhil5393 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Phil
Phil5393's Tacoma Gallery
Took my controller apart the day after I got it I didn't get all the parts in the picture.
Old 01-06-2014, 06:51 PM   #180
Hawkeye888 will become famous soon enoughHawkeye888 will become famous soon enough

Hawkeye888's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up an X1 on release day, got COD: Ghost, and BF4. Big fan of battlefield, rolling the Engineer for now.