Old 12-08-2013, 01:50 PM   #21
This We'll Defend
YankeeVol is on a distinguished road

Army: Drill Sergeant, Fox Company, 2nd BN, 60th INF REGT
Name: Darrell
YankeeVol's Tacoma Gallery
I like the dual shock 4 a lot better than the 3
Old 12-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #22
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Turner View Post
Lol...

Yeah, I've got the Pro Controller for the Wii U also. And you are correct about COD online on the Wii. Coming from the Xbox or PS version I could own everyone. It "almost" wasn't any fun lol.
Yea Im pretty decent on COD on playstation but on the wii i could average 20-30 kills per match. Its "almost" no fun.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #23
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Click Here for upcoming reviews
Old 12-25-2013, 09:55 PM   #24
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta keep this thread alive.

Finally got my PS4, thanks to the GF . She went above and beyond to get one for X-Mas.

Couple pics. Love the controller and how simple the console is. Gonna grab BF4 and the vertical stand tomorrow.

Next to my still going strong OG fat PS3

Setting things up. Got it standing but I don't think it's stable enought without the stand. This is pretty much my set up, 46" Samsung LED TV, and Sony Soundbar Home Theater System.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:58 PM   #25
Bob Lob Law
ComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
ComeAndTakeIt's Tacoma Gallery
bought 2 sold both (+100) to support my tacoma habit!!!
Old 12-26-2013, 02:30 PM   #26
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
I ended up winning a 500$ bestbuy gift card at my work Christmas party, And went and got myself a ps4.

The nice thing is I didn't spend any money out of pocket so I can justify keeping my ps3 for the living room/spare bed room when I move out and keep all of my old games and what not..

As of now I only have COD ghosts and am loving it.

If anyone wants to add me and play my PSN ID is : Gethighkris420 Just like that Capital G and no spaces.
And in the friend request mention something about TW.

HAHA I made the username like 6 years ago as well so don't give me shit
Old 12-26-2013, 02:38 PM   #27
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
I ended up winning a 500$ bestbuy gift card at my work Christmas party, And went and got myself a ps4.

The nice thing is I didn't spend any money out of pocket so I can justify keeping my ps3 for the living room/spare bed room when I move out and keep all of my old games and what not..

As of now I only have COD ghosts and am loving it.

If anyone wants to add me and play my PSN ID is : Gethighkris420 Just like that Capital G and no spaces.
And in the friend request mention something about TW.

HAHA I made the username like 6 years ago as well so don't give me shit
Haha... mine is Craig_Christ_420 I'm not about to give you shit lol. But... how mature are we?
Old 12-26-2013, 03:01 PM   #28
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Haha... mine is Craig_Christ_420 I'm not about to give you shit lol. But... how mature are we?
Hahah for real! lol, that's funny shit. Ill go ahead and add you when I get back home.

Do any of you have a "clan" that your apart of? or have any of you made one for the "clan wars" on this new COD? like one for TW?
Old 12-26-2013, 03:03 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
Hahah for real! lol, that's funny shit. Ill go ahead and add you when I get back home.

Do any of you have a "clan" that your apart of? or have any of you made one for the "clan wars" on this new COD? like one for TW?
I think they have one working on the Xbox side not sure about the PS3 PS4. Quite honestly I haven't played it in a couple weeks. There is only so many times you can do the same thing over and over. I'll be back... just taking a break from it and BF4 right now.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:13 PM   #30

Quote:
I think they have one working on the Xbox side not sure about the PS3 PS4. Quite honestly I haven't played it in a couple weeks. There is only so many times you can do the same thing over and over. I'll be back... just taking a break from it and BF4 right now.
For sure! Yeah i'm on this one Chive Army my buddy made me join, the tag is KccO, but id rather play with all of the TW people if there is one.