Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

PS4 / Xbox One... Reviews in Progress

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2014, 01:15 PM   #721
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I agree. Destiny looks great tho
Old 06-13-2014, 07:17 PM   #722
Sacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Sacrifice's Tacoma Gallery
What's twitch? I've never heard of it
Old 06-15-2014, 12:24 PM   #723
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
What's twitch? I've never heard of it
twitch is a live stream of video games. You can usually find someone streaming almost every game you can think of.

twitch.tv

Also, I'm really considering buying a PS4. The White Destiny Bundle looks awesome but at $449 its not really a great deal.. I did find a brand new one for $359.99 with free shipping on Ebay's deal of the day.
Old 06-15-2014, 01:02 PM   #724
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
twitch is a live stream of video games. You can usually find someone streaming almost every game you can think of.

twitch.tv

Also, I'm really considering buying a PS4. The White Destiny Bundle looks awesome but at $449 its not really a great deal.. I did find a brand new one for $359.99 with free shipping on Ebay's deal of the day.
I heard about the white one but "personally" I wouldn't want it just because everything that I have is black so it would be out of place. Sounds cool though.
Old 06-15-2014, 01:04 PM   #725
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Played a bit of Titianfall last night and got on a good team for about 30 mins. We dominated until people started dropping. Last game I played I played with a group of fucktards and got my ass handed to me. I think I went like 4-8 with just 2 titan kills and I was the top scorer on my team
Old 06-15-2014, 03:27 PM   #726

Quote:
Originally Posted by RearViewMirror View Post
I heard about the white one but "personally" I wouldn't want it just because everything that I have is black so it would be out of place. Sounds cool though.
I love how it used to be the white xboxs were the shitty ones and now white is the rare of better ones..
Old 06-15-2014, 04:01 PM   #727

Firefighter:
Quote:
I love how it used to be the white xboxs were the shitty ones and now white is the rare of better ones..
Haha right??
Old 06-17-2014, 06:19 PM   #728

I want Destiny... fawk
Old 06-17-2014, 06:21 PM   #729

Firefighter:
Quote:
I want Destiny... fawk
Me too brother!
Old 06-17-2014, 06:25 PM   #730

It looks so great.. I'm gonna die for a month and a half when the BETA is over..
Old 06-17-2014, 06:27 PM   #731

Firefighter:
Quote:
It looks so great.. I'm gonna die for a month and a half when the BETA is over..
Fuck... I'm dying for a month right now just for fucking beta lol
Old 06-17-2014, 06:28 PM   #732
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Been deciding which one to choose and neither seems to support streaming media from a home server (DLNA).. Is this right or am I missing something?
Old 06-17-2014, 06:28 PM   #733

I'm debating on buying a used PS4 just to get the 4 extra days of beta then returning it when it comes out for Xbox one... haha
Old 06-17-2014, 06:45 PM   #734

Firefighter:
Quote:
I'm debating on buying a used PS4 just to get the 4 extra days of beta then returning it when it comes out for Xbox one... haha
Ah... you might as well keep it. There are some good games coming out for the PS4 too. The Last of Us is coming back out (with the expansions) and I'll play it again just because it was so damn good the first time. Better graphics (and I would imagine a few slight changes) will make it worth playing. It was by far one of the best games I've ever played. Certainly worth the price of the PS3.
Old 06-18-2014, 06:29 AM   #735

Firefighter:
We all need to decide who is getting AC Unity on what platform so we can tear some shit up. I don't care if it's PS4 or One personally. 4 player coop in that shit would be fun as hell.
Old 06-18-2014, 06:32 AM   #736

Quote:
Ah... you might as well keep it. There are some good games coming out for the PS4 too. The Last of Us is coming back out (with the expansions) and I'll play it again just because it was so damn good the first time. Better graphics (and I would imagine a few slight changes) will make it worth playing. It was by far one of the best games I've ever played. Certainly worth the price of the PS3.
Cant really afford to keep it lol.. I mean I can but I have more important things to buy.
Quote:
We all need to decide who is getting AC Unity on what platform so we can tear some shit up. I don't care if it's PS4 or One personally. 4 player coop in that shit would be fun as hell.
Not me.. I'm more excited for Destiny, The Division, Middle Earth, and the new Star Wars game, maybe Dragon Age
Old 06-18-2014, 06:35 AM   #737

Firefighter:
Quote:
Cant really afford to keep it lol.. I mean I can but I have more important things to buy.

Not me.. I'm more excited for Destiny, The Division, Middle Earth, and the new Star Wars game, maybe Dragon Age
Well... Destiny goes without saying but I've already ordered it for the PS4. The Division will be PS4 also for me but that is a loonnngggg way away.
Old 06-18-2014, 06:38 AM   #738

Quote:
Well... Destiny goes without saying but I've already ordered it for the PS4. The Division will be PS4 also for me but that is a loonnngggg way away.
I know I'm kinda bummed about that but Destiny and the other 20 games coming out between then should keep me occupied lol.

Also gonna look into H1Z1 for PC
Old 06-18-2014, 02:55 PM   #739
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm in for this! It's about time they made AC coop. It looks like it will be tons of fun!

I've been playing the hell out of Watch Dogs still. I'm in love with online hacking and its definitely one of my favorite games of all time. Especially the online! Its so fun and unique. Never gets old. I sucked at first.. but gettin my rank up and can consistently get full hacks. Been owning people who have tried to invade as well. So rewarding to catch somebody before they can even initiate.
Old 06-18-2014, 02:59 PM   #740

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
I'm in for this! It's about time they made AC coop. It looks like it will be tons of fun!

I've been playing the hell out of Watch Dogs still. I'm in love with online hacking and its definitely one of my favorite games of all time. Especially the online! Its so fun and unique. Never gets old. I sucked at first.. but gettin my rank up and can consistently get full hacks. Been owning people who have tried to invade as well. So rewarding to catch somebody before they can even initiate.
It's definitely a good game. I'll pick it back up once they release some more content. When I have some time I've been playing AC BF and it is a lot of fun. Just got to find the time. Taking my daughter to the pool most every day then working cuts into gaming. Family is gonna have to fuck off when Destiny comes out lol.

Products Discussed in this Thread