1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Elder Scrolls Online Announced!!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Forster46, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 11, 2013 at 5:04 PM
    Forster46

Forster46 [OP] Very nice how much?

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    6000k HID's, AUX Reverse Lights, 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Pioneer AVH-P4200 Double Din, Underglow and footwell Lights, Camo Seat Covers, Duralast Tool Box, Blacked Out Badges, Grill, Front Emblem, Midland CB Radio, Amber Strobes, POWER REAR WINDOW, cup holder LED's, Firestik 3' in bed, console divider, Ultragauge.
    FINALLY got an email containing the release announcement! Been waiting for this announcement for well over a year now. Due to release for pc and mac on April 4th, 2014. And due to release for Xbox One and PS4 in June 2014!

Anyone else as excited as I am? I played the shit out of Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim. Been waiting for this kind of game for years. Never ever was into world of warcraft or any games like that. But this should be much different. I especially like the first person style of the game.

I'll be getting this for pc :D Anyone else plan on getting this when it comes out? What systems? Computer or wait for the other two?

2. Dec 11, 2013 at 5:29 PM
    pouyeux55

pouyeux55 Member

Member:
    canada (QC)
    computer all the way. Not to sure if i will buy it but probably

3. Dec 11, 2013 at 6:07 PM
    Forster46

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    6000k HID's, AUX Reverse Lights, 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Pioneer AVH-P4200 Double Din, Underglow and footwell Lights, Camo Seat Covers, Duralast Tool Box, Blacked Out Badges, Grill, Front Emblem, Midland CB Radio, Amber Strobes, POWER REAR WINDOW, cup holder LED's, Firestik 3' in bed, console divider, Ultragauge.
    I never really buy games anymore at all. I wait and get it free somehow, or on sale for dirt cheap. The only game I have ever preordered was skyrim.

4. Dec 15, 2013 at 6:03 PM
    RearViewMirror

RearViewMirror Saw things so much clearer once you... were in my

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig Christ
    State of Love and Trust
    Vehicle:
    2023 Subaru WRX GT
    Yeah... I'm going to play it. I've played pretty much every other MMO out there. I was actually hoping to get a beta key but alas... no.

I've got a WoW sub but since I'm playing the PS4 and Xbox One so much I'll probably let it lapse. The longest I ever played a MMO was Lord of the Rings Online before Warner Bros. took it over and fucked it up. In 2007 I was in closed beta, open beta, and was a original subscriber (loved Lord of the Rings since I was in High School). Played that solid for 4 years straight. I still have the Beta test server installed on the computer but since our guild broke apart and the game went downhill I just find it hard to have the motivation to play it.

I'm looking forward to playing ES O. I've got a gaming laptop that I bring to work so I'll probably buy it for the computer first then see what it is like on the PS4 with a controller.

5. Dec 15, 2013 at 8:38 PM
    Forster46

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    I applied for the beta like three times :(
    I always wanted to try Lotr online but never had a good enough computer. Now I want to, but I'm not sure if it's worth it or not.

6. Dec 16, 2013 at 4:42 AM
    RearViewMirror

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig Christ
    State of Love and Trust
    Vehicle:
    2023 Subaru WRX GT
    I applied once. A friend of mine got one but of course he is bound by the NDA so he can't talk about it.

LoTRO was some of the funnest times I've ever personally had in a game. I played with a solid group of people from America, Canada, and all the way in Australia. The game at one time was amazing and had arguably one of the best "raids" in any MMO made. From start to finish if you were good and no wipes would still take you 6-7 hours. Raid locks reset every Thursday night so we would have our raid nights on Friday and Sunday nights to break it in half. Once Moria came out the game started going downhill and then when Warner Bros. took over it went FTP that was the death nail for me. The community suffered because of all the WoW kids coming over to try it out for free and it was never the same after that.

Most of us moved to Star Wars the Old Republic but it just never held our attention like LoTRO. PvP was fun but that was about it. I've been playing WoW on and off and it is still a good time sink but I basically play it by myself and random groups in the dungeon finder.

Anyway, I hope ES O is a good game. I look forward to it.

7. Dec 16, 2013 at 4:46 AM
    Aerial Tacoma

Aerial Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andre
    Kodiak Ak
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off Road Access Cab
    TRD Cold Air Intake, TRD Catback, Original HomerTaco Raptor Grill, TRD Trail Teams "Black", Duratrac 265/75/16, ALL PRO apex rear bumper, Retrofits W/ BHLM halos and deamon eyes
    i got a beta invite for a weekend... too bad i was deployed for that week.... not happy

8. Dec 16, 2013 at 4:48 AM
    RearViewMirror

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig Christ
    State of Love and Trust
    Vehicle:
    2023 Subaru WRX GT
    Haha... Sounds like my luck! Hopefully you'll get another one. I've watch some coverage on youtube. Looks pretty good so far.

9. Dec 16, 2013 at 4:50 AM
    Aerial Tacoma

Aerial Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andre
    Kodiak Ak
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off Road Access Cab
    TRD Cold Air Intake, TRD Catback, Original HomerTaco Raptor Grill, TRD Trail Teams "Black", Duratrac 265/75/16, ALL PRO apex rear bumper, Retrofits W/ BHLM halos and deamon eyes
    lol i hope i get another one.. i am looking forward to this mmo.. maybe if we get enough here we could get a Yota Guild going on lol.

10. Dec 16, 2013 at 4:51 AM
    RearViewMirror

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig Christ
    State of Love and Trust
    Vehicle:
    2023 Subaru WRX GT
    I'm in:thumbsup:

11. Dec 17, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    Forster46

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    I can say for sure I will be playing all the time once it comes out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top