Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Elder Scrolls Online Announced!!

Old 12-11-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Elder Scrolls Online Announced!!

FINALLY got an email containing the release announcement! Been waiting for this announcement for well over a year now. Due to release for pc and mac on April 4th, 2014. And due to release for Xbox One and PS4 in June 2014!

Anyone else as excited as I am? I played the shit out of Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim. Been waiting for this kind of game for years. Never ever was into world of warcraft or any games like that. But this should be much different. I especially like the first person style of the game.

I'll be getting this for pc Anyone else plan on getting this when it comes out? What systems? Computer or wait for the other two?
Old 12-11-2013, 05:29 PM   #2
pouyeux55 is on a distinguished road
Canadian Army: mecanic but not anymore
pouyeux55's Tacoma Gallery
computer all the way. Not to sure if i will buy it but probably
Old 12-11-2013, 06:07 PM   #3
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I never really buy games anymore at all. I wait and get it free somehow, or on sale for dirt cheap. The only game I have ever preordered was skyrim.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:03 PM   #4
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah... I'm going to play it. I've played pretty much every other MMO out there. I was actually hoping to get a beta key but alas... no.

I've got a WoW sub but since I'm playing the PS4 and Xbox One so much I'll probably let it lapse. The longest I ever played a MMO was Lord of the Rings Online before Warner Bros. took it over and fucked it up. In 2007 I was in closed beta, open beta, and was a original subscriber (loved Lord of the Rings since I was in High School). Played that solid for 4 years straight. I still have the Beta test server installed on the computer but since our guild broke apart and the game went downhill I just find it hard to have the motivation to play it.

I'm looking forward to playing ES O. I've got a gaming laptop that I bring to work so I'll probably buy it for the computer first then see what it is like on the PS4 with a controller.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:38 PM   #5
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Turner View Post
Yeah... I'm going to play it. I've played pretty much every other MMO out there. I was actually hoping to get a beta key but alas... no.

I've got a WoW sub but since I'm playing the PS4 and Xbox One so much I'll probably let it lapse. The longest I ever played a MMO was Lord of the Rings Online before Warner Bros. took it over and fucked it up. In 2007 I was in closed beta, open beta, and was a original subscriber (loved Lord of the Rings since I was in High School). Played that solid for 4 years straight. I still have the Beta test server installed on the computer but since our guild broke apart and the game went downhill I just find it hard to have the motivation to play it.

I'm looking forward to playing ES O. I've got a gaming laptop that I bring to work so I'll probably buy it for the computer first then see what it is like on the PS4 with a controller.
I applied for the beta like three times
I always wanted to try Lotr online but never had a good enough computer. Now I want to, but I'm not sure if it's worth it or not.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:42 AM   #6
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
I applied for the beta like three times
I always wanted to try Lotr online but never had a good enough computer. Now I want to, but I'm not sure if it's worth it or not.
I applied once. A friend of mine got one but of course he is bound by the NDA so he can't talk about it.

LoTRO was some of the funnest times I've ever personally had in a game. I played with a solid group of people from America, Canada, and all the way in Australia. The game at one time was amazing and had arguably one of the best "raids" in any MMO made. From start to finish if you were good and no wipes would still take you 6-7 hours. Raid locks reset every Thursday night so we would have our raid nights on Friday and Sunday nights to break it in half. Once Moria came out the game started going downhill and then when Warner Bros. took over it went FTP that was the death nail for me. The community suffered because of all the WoW kids coming over to try it out for free and it was never the same after that.

Most of us moved to Star Wars the Old Republic but it just never held our attention like LoTRO. PvP was fun but that was about it. I've been playing WoW on and off and it is still a good time sink but I basically play it by myself and random groups in the dungeon finder.

Anyway, I hope ES O is a good game. I look forward to it.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:46 AM   #7
Aerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to behold
Coast Guard: Flight Mech
Name: Andre
Aerial Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i got a beta invite for a weekend... too bad i was deployed for that week.... not happy
Old 12-16-2013, 04:48 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerial Tacoma View Post
i got a beta invite for a weekend... too bad i was deployed for that week.... not happy
Haha... Sounds like my luck! Hopefully you'll get another one. I've watch some coverage on youtube. Looks pretty good so far.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:50 AM   #9
Aerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to behold
Coast Guard: Flight Mech
Name: Andre
Aerial Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Turner View Post
Haha... Sounds like my luck! Hopefully you'll get another one. I've watch some coverage on youtube. Looks pretty good so far.
lol i hope i get another one.. i am looking forward to this mmo.. maybe if we get enough here we could get a Yota Guild going on lol.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:51 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerial Tacoma View Post
lol i hope i get another one.. i am looking forward to this mmo.. maybe if we get enough here we could get a Yota Guild going on lol.
I'm in