Gaming Headphones

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-16-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
Sailing the Seven Seas
Tango Bravo is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
Tango Bravo's Tacoma Gallery
Gaming Headphones

Thinking of buying a nice pair of gaming headphones this break. Wondering if anyone could give me advice on what to look for, or positive/negative reviews.
USB powered vs Analog... That kinda thing.

Sidenote: I am running Razer Synapse 2.0, so surroundsound yay? haha

Any help is greatly appreciated!

*Forgot in the original post; Looking for something to use on PC*
Thanks!
Old 12-19-2013, 03:39 PM   #2
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
First.... What system will you be running them though?

If it is optical then these are the best you can get at the moment

Keep in mind if you are running a Xbox One the optical output does NOT output in 5.1 at the moment nor can you use the chat function. It will in a upcoming patch but not out of the box. The PS4, PS3, 360, and PC will work just fine though out of the box. I got lucky and paid $200 off amazon but they seem to be running $268 right now. Still worth that price though.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:44 PM   #3
Sailing the Seven Seas
Tango Bravo is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
Tango Bravo's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry should have put that in the OP. Ill fix that.
Something for PC

Sick setup btw B.Turner
Old 12-19-2013, 04:46 PM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I have Skullcandy Slyr. Works with my 360, as well as PC and PS3. It should also work without issue on next gen consoles. The sound is awesome, the chat is clear, and they are comfortable. Great value.

Amazon Link
Old 12-19-2013, 05:42 PM   #5
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango Bravo View Post
Sorry should have put that in the OP. Ill fix that.
Something for PC

Sick setup btw B.Turner
Logitech G930 Dolby Wireless headset. Had it for 2 years and it is the best P.C. headset I've used. I can walk across the house and still use push to talk for vent while getting a drink in the kitchen.

Products Discussed in this Thread