Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

TW Xbox 360 Gamertag List

Old 09-27-2013, 08:08 AM   #402
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys I just created a page for an xbox 360 GTA V crew. It is not a TW exclusive crew, because we need as many people as we can get. It will not be super serious, but I we will try to be organized so we can run shit and have a shit load of money, power, property and respect.

My gamertag is Huntaholic89
Socail Club Name is PMDeSan

Here is the thread.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ent...ml#post7487554
Old 10-03-2013, 10:12 AM   #403
SilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 7th Esb 1st FSSG
Name: RayRay
SilverGhost's Tacoma Gallery
I'm new you could add me if you like. Gamer tag is BlueGhost78 I mostly play black ops 2.
Old 07-25-2014, 03:47 PM   #404
RwHu is on a distinguished road

Name: Ross
RwHu's Tacoma Gallery
More than welcome to add me to the list if you want.

Username: RwHu
Xbox Gamertag: RwHu

Great thread!
Old 07-25-2014, 06:04 PM   #405
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RwHu View Post
More than welcome to add me to the list if you want.

Username: RwHu
Xbox Gamertag: RwHu

Great thread!
welcome...what area of SC?
Old 10-21-2014, 05:09 PM   #406
Kentheduffer is on a distinguished road

Name: Ken
Kentheduffer's Tacoma Gallery
Add me!

I play FPS mostly... Call of Duty... All of em! And just got GTA5 and would like to learn more about it and play more.

TW nick: Kentheduffer
Xbox360: Ken the Duffer
Old 11-10-2014, 02:42 PM   #407
The Sauce Boss
drmcstford is on a distinguished road

Name: David
drmcstford's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody on Destiny?? for xbox one
Old 11-11-2014, 01:43 PM   #408
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmcstford View Post
Anybody on Destiny?? for xbox one
there are destiny threads...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ent...s-destiny.html
Old 11-17-2014, 01:08 PM   #409
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Lespaulkid01's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know how I just found this thread.. I have Live but don't play online much. When I do it's mostly BF4. Been playing a lot of NCAA '14 lately and will be getting Farcry 4 when it's released.

Gamertag is Eagle3ye124
Old 11-17-2014, 01:13 PM   #410
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lespaulkid01 View Post
Don't know how I just found this thread.. I have Live but don't play online much. When I do it's mostly BF4. Been playing a lot of NCAA '14 lately and will be getting Farcry 4 when it's released.

Gamertag is Eagle3ye124
Is Farcry a good game? I've never played any of the series or followed it. What's it all about? The commercial for Farcry 4 looks interesting.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:21 PM   #411
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Is Farcry a good game? I've never played any of the series or followed it. What's it all about? The commercial for Farcry 4 looks interesting.
Never played the original, Farcry 2 was fun at first but then redundant. Got it on clearance for $5 at Gamestop. Played farcry 3 at a friends house and ended up buying it the next day, and it is a phenomenal game. I'm expecting 4 to be just as good if not better.

Each has a different story, but for 3, you're a guy who's on spring break with his girlfriend, brother, brother's girlfriend, and a few others on an island and the island gets overrun by pirates (think Somolian pirates, not like Blackbeard.. haha) who takes you all captive.. Basically you escape and befriend some local tribes and save all your friends and kill off the pirates. It's a really interesting game because it's all open world. you have to hunt to upgrade wallets/backpacks/etc. and can buy and customize all your weapons. lots of vehicles and little side missions as well. I've beaten it 3 times in 3 different ways lol
Old 11-17-2014, 01:29 PM   #412
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lespaulkid01 View Post
Never played the original, Farcry 2 was fun at first but then redundant. Got it on clearance for $5 at Gamestop. Played farcry 3 at a friends house and ended up buying it the next day, and it is a phenomenal game. I'm expecting 4 to be just as good if not better.

Each has a different story, but for 3, you're a guy who's on spring break with his girlfriend, brother, brother's girlfriend, and a few others on an island and the island gets overrun by pirates (think Somolian pirates, not like Blackbeard.. haha) who takes you all captive.. Basically you escape and befriend some local tribes and save all your friends and kill off the pirates. It's a really interesting game because it's all open world. you have to hunt to upgrade wallets/backpacks/etc. and can buy and customize all your weapons. lots of vehicles and little side missions as well. I've beaten it 3 times in 3 different ways lol
Thanks! That sounds pretty fun. I might have to check it out.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:42 PM   #413

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Thanks! That sounds pretty fun. I might have to check it out.
I'd definitely recommend it. You may be able to get it a little cheaper with F4 coming out tomorrow.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:42 PM   #414
If you can't duct it...Fuck it!
Traviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Traviste's Tacoma Gallery
traversISfaded
...old name lol
Farcry 4 is all I had hoped it would be
Add me if you want to play
Old 11-21-2014, 11:53 PM   #415

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traviste View Post
traversISfaded
...old name lol
Farcry 4 is all I had hoped it would be
Add me if you want to play

Farcry 4 is awesome. I'm a huge fan of the series. Haven't played it online yet though. I'm out of town for the weekend but add me if you'd like to do a co-op or something. Eagle3ye124