Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

TW Xbox 360 Gamertag List

Old 06-14-2009, 03:51 PM   #41
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I think im gonna change mine.. i havnt desided yet
Old 06-14-2009, 04:33 PM   #42
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
We should start a thread of WOW screen names and what Realm you play in...
Old 06-22-2009, 03:37 PM   #43
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
JaYe13
Old 06-25-2009, 06:45 AM   #44
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to get schooled in COD 4 let me know
Old 06-25-2009, 06:46 AM   #45
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Anyone want to get schooled in COD 4 let me know
I doubt you personally would school me, but I'm sure your team would own my team. Send a friend request "Lion Owe"
Old 06-25-2009, 12:13 PM   #46
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
haha I hate one on one but I was just trying to find some more good people to play with/against!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:32 PM   #48
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha I hate one on one but I was just trying to find some more good people to play with/against!
What's your tag? I'll be playing this evening.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:20 AM   #49
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew02a View Post
What's your tag? I'll be playing this evening.
germ813
Old 06-26-2009, 05:59 AM   #50
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
dan, you got me addicted to headquarters.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:00 AM   #51
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
dan, you got me addicted to headquarters.
Haha its so much fun! Thanks for the message btw. I had red rings for a while and recently worked itself out haha.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:15 AM   #52

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha its so much fun! Thanks for the message btw. I had red rings for a while and recently worked itself out haha.
Yeah, Hardcore Headquarters is the only thing I play consistently.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:16 AM   #53
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, Hardcore Headquarters is the only thing I play consistently.
I hate anything hardcore unless I have a full party lol.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:17 AM   #54
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
eschmunk : but haven't turned the xbox on for games in a couple months.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:20 AM   #55

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hate anything hardcore unless I have a full party lol.
Very true, I usually only play with one other friend. MOst of the time we can run the team, but sometimes there is no way to overcome our teamates' inadequacies. It can be really frustrating, but I have a good time until they try to blame us. Then the trash talk begins
Old 06-26-2009, 06:22 AM   #56

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
...Then the trash talk begins
Because there's nothing better than telling some 9yr old that his mommy doesn't love him and she prefers group sex with leprechauns.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:40 AM   #57
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i play hardcore on waw, thats about it. I started playing core on Cod4 and can't go to hardcore without hating the game.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:41 AM   #58

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
For me it was the other way around. I got sick of playing the normal games real quick. Switching to Harcore was like going home

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
i play hardcore on waw, thats about it. I started playing core on Cod4 and can't go to hardcore without hating the game.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:42 AM   #59

thats how my roommate was and it always sucked playing your first game because whoever played last has the classes set up for the other style of game play.