LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

TW Xbox 360 Gamertag List

Old 03-18-2009, 01:21 PM   #1
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
TW Xbox 360 Gamertag List

I took the initiative to go through various threads to compose a list of everyone's Xbox 360 Gamertags. If you want me to put you on or take you off this list, please let me know. Here it is:

TW Username - Xbox Gamertag

spaghettiedy - Sgt Sweaty
bcgrednek3006 - bcgrednek3006
09AFTacoma - the 2t2 sniper
El Duderino 480 - El Duderino 480
xjedifishx - BabyEating Bear
lifesaflaw123 - LifesAFlaw
dgerm - germ813
foxracinfor20 - foxracin biyaah
Anathollo - ANATHOLLO
Bearskill - RedringOdeath x2
LazyRyan - inactivepinoy
05Taco - fireman609
BulletToothTony - SERIK MULISHA
Hardcorehehaw - Origina1EVAN
Untamed_SS - OHN0 ITS ADAM (2nd 0 is zero)
Colinwoods84 - Got Malt Liquor
loki32687 - Loki MCK
Taco969 - Gutsch969
95tojo - silent tojo 95
Coreyjon - Alopex2Lagopus
Toyota_hic - herbie_g
sooner07 - sooner OU07
mudduck - DARKGRAYMIST
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 - Signal_Zero_
gouge44 - gouge44
A.D - adiencash
EquinsuOcha - ElectricLemur
thebigk - THE BIG K 75
RedTaco2134 - RubberBu11ets
J-Bird - GLADIATORx55
Choco Taco - Von Potter
Landon - Landon 601
T-rev - bmxor
sdtree03 - Treeman03
goofyboy - The Dude 9906
MacTaco - ReapingMac
Motive - motivz
Kyouto42 - Kyouto42
TacoGuy05 - JaYe13
drew02a - Lion Owe
johnw' - OGER11
eschmunk - eschmunk
clemsontacoma - volsboy913
tacobell007 - tacobell007
gatorboyy13 - TEB0W13
TacoTycoon - Phlask07
Hops - xXhopsXx
Rattler - Muddy04Taco
Niknaq - NIKNAQ
A Bugs Life - ILLLLILLI
fghtngsquirrel - fghtngsquirrel
JHAirForce05 - JHAirForce05
foxracinfor20 - foxracin biyaah
montgomery_30824 - leenrita
98_mud_bug - poledancer88
Old 03-18-2009, 01:22 PM   #2
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work man rep coming your way
Old 03-18-2009, 01:40 PM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
EquinsuOcha - ElectricLemur
Old 03-18-2009, 02:15 PM   #4
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
good job!
Old 03-18-2009, 04:03 PM   #5
Taco969 will become famous soon enoughTaco969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: AFE
Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job! that is sweet!
Old 03-18-2009, 05:32 PM   #6
Taco969 will become famous soon enoughTaco969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: AFE
Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if it matters at all, but my G is capital for the gamer tag, Gutsch969
Old 03-18-2009, 07:46 PM   #7
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
rep for you good sir!!
Old 03-18-2009, 07:48 PM   #8
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
anyone play cod 4? Because world at war sucks big time and I am amazing at cod 4
Old 03-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #9
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

you think it sucks cause you suck!!!
Old 03-18-2009, 08:46 PM   #10
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
i may just be burnt out on WWII call of duties, but going from COD 4 to WAW was painful
Old 03-18-2009, 09:05 PM   #11
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
THE BIG K 75 here!
Old 03-18-2009, 09:13 PM   #13
"The Dude"

you need to get rid of that halo bullshit...this is a truck forum!! halo is cool and all, but damn lol
Old 03-18-2009, 10:04 PM   #14
"The Dude"

im bout to throw this fuckin controller out the window
Old 03-19-2009, 06:47 AM   #15
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco969 View Post
I don't know if it matters at all, but my G is capital for the gamer tag, Gutsch969
I don't think that it does, but I changed it anyway.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:25 AM   #16
1 man wolf pack
Hardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Evan
Hardcorehehaw's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone wants to get their ass handed to them at Halo send me a friend request and we'll play one on one. You'll even have a bit of a handicap because I haven't played halo in about 3 months.
Or we can play doubles, My buddy and I won 86 games straight in doubles and only lost the 87th because we got standby'd.
We played over 200 games in matchmaking and legitimately lost 3.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:39 AM   #17
"The Dude"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcorehehaw View Post
If anyone wants to get their ass handed to them at Halo send me a friend request and we'll play one on one. You'll even have a bit of a handicap because I haven't played halo in about 3 months.
Or we can play doubles, My buddy and I won 86 games straight in doubles and only lost the 87th because we got standby'd.
We played over 200 games in matchmaking and legitimately lost 3.
i'll play you tonight, i think i sent you a friend request yesterday or you sent me one.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:22 AM   #18
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
451 game win streak on COD4
Old 03-19-2009, 11:05 AM   #19
1 man wolf pack
Hardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Evan
Hardcorehehaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
451 game win streak on COD4
That is pretty impressive, what were you playing and how can you confirm it was 451 games? Not that I don't believe you, I'd just like to see it.
With Halo you can go to Bungie.net and actually look at people's entire gaming history, their K/D ratios, medals and kills with each weapon, etc...

Do they have anything like that for COD4?
Old 03-19-2009, 11:10 AM   #20
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcorehehaw View Post
That is pretty impressive, what were you playing and how can you confirm it was 451 games? Not that I don't believe you, I'd just like to see it.
With Halo you can go to Bungie.net and actually look at people's entire gaming history, their K/D ratios, medals and kills with each weapon, etc...

Do they have anything like that for COD4?
I don't know any web services for it but if you friend me, pop in COD4 and look at leaders boards it shows win streaks It was on team tactical (3 v 3 every game mode)