Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Gta iv

Old 03-18-2009, 09:33 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Gta iv

Holy Cow! It is addictive... 2-3 days of playing it and more than half way through.

I cant get the last level though. help?
Old 03-18-2009, 09:35 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
This thread reminds me that I need to get mine from my friend...

Thanks!
Old 03-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
uhhh your welcome
Old 03-18-2009, 09:43 PM   #4
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yes it is addictive! I've been playing it for over a month. And was logging 8-10 hours at a time. I'm about 58% done. I mostly drive around & reek havoc on the city. For a while I wasn't doing any of the jobs. Just driving around mowing people down.

My Son showed me something fun. Use the molitaves & drive around & throw them on people on the street. lol

Or when the police are chasing me, I lob grenades out the window. Stop my car just out of range & the police cars blow up.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:43 PM   #5
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What level are you stuck on?
Old 03-18-2009, 09:48 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Where I have to kill Jimmy Pernigaro (?spelling)

There are soo many new things on this GTA..... Makes it more addicting.. Like hotwire to start vehicles, actually break into the car, etc.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:54 PM   #7
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That mission took me like 15 tries.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:08 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
i was on my second try this morning. Destroyed my bike...... I was SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE!!!!!
Old 03-18-2009, 10:10 PM   #9

You need to pretty much do it flawlessly! It's hard!
Old 03-18-2009, 10:17 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I know. Well I cant quit because im almost done. Is that the last mission?
Old 03-18-2009, 10:28 PM   #11
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Where I have to kill Jimmy Pernigaro (?spelling)

There are soo many new things on this GTA..... Makes it more addicting.. Like hotwire to start vehicles, actually break into the car, etc.
Is that the one where you have to kill the girlfriend then chase the dude on the bike?
Old 03-18-2009, 10:29 PM   #12
Lord of Tomfoolery

I love stealing armored trucks. Take them somewhere secluded & blow them up. You can pickup 3-4k in money with each truck.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:34 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Is that the one where you have to kill the girlfriend then chase the dude on the bike?
No he thought the guy you play betrayed him and so he killed your gf and you have to take revenge on him....... You have to chase him with a dirt bike while he is on the water
Old 03-18-2009, 10:42 PM   #14
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
No he thought the guy you play betrayed him and so he killed your gf and you have to take revenge on him....... You have to chase him with a dirt bike while he is on the water
I guess I need to start doing the jobs instead of farting around. But there is so much to do on the game, I keep getting sidetracked.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:44 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery

The story line is excellent once you really get into. Its like your following a life.. not just random missions
Old 03-18-2009, 10:46 PM   #16
Lord of Tomfoolery

Yeah it is. That has to be the most complex game I have ever seen. They crammed alot of stuff into this game.

How many "flying rats"(pigeons) have you killed?
Old 03-18-2009, 10:51 PM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Yeah it is. That has to be the most complex game I have ever seen. They crammed alot of stuff into this game.

How many "flying rats"(pigeons) have you killed?
It really is and they have.. Look at my above post. about the breaking in cars etc.

How many what? I havent seen any
Old 03-18-2009, 10:53 PM   #18
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
It really is and they have.. Look at my above post. about the breaking in cars etc.

How many what? I havent seen any

The flying rats glow red. walk up to them & shoot them. I use the shotgun & poof feathers everywhere & no more pigeon. LOL

Then it will show you how many you have left to kill.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:54 PM   #19
Lord of Tomfoolery

How about the jumps? You've been doing those?
Old 03-18-2009, 10:56 PM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I havent seen any pigeons yet. I will look though. They have put alot more stuff in that game.

Oh yeah you know it