Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

TacomaWorld Forza 4 Driving Club

Old 02-10-2014, 02:39 PM   #21
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy.co2 View Post
The problem with gta is replayability. It sucks after an hour or so. Knowing what I do now about the game I wouldn't have wasted the money on it.

I have fun with you guys. I definitely wouldn't still be playing if it wasn't with my friends!

What else did you find out about GTA that would have made you save the cash?
Old 02-10-2014, 02:53 PM   #22
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
I have fun with you guys. I definitely wouldn't still be playing if it wasn't with my friends!

What else did you find out about GTA that would have made you save the cash?
Every other game I own I look at I can say "I would want to play that"

Gta... Not so much. I never want to play it... I only play cuz so many of you guys play
Old 02-10-2014, 02:55 PM   #23
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Every other game I own I look at I can say "I would want to play that"

Gta... Not so much. I never want to play it... I only play cuz so many of you guys play

Yeah that's true. But I love playing with the glitches and stuff. I just want another DLC already
Old 02-10-2014, 02:56 PM   #24
blake9220 is on a distinguished road
Name: Blake
blake9220's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man. I am so down. (Forza 4 or 5) GT: Webtrix
Old 02-10-2014, 02:57 PM   #25
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah that's true. But I love playing with the glitches and stuff. I just want another DLC already
They'll have to do something groundbreaking for me to want to play. Like zombies... Red dead redemption style... But open world zombie survival.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:00 PM   #26
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
The only reason I was able to play gta for as long as a I did was because I had you guys here online to play it with. I have not gotten on that game once since we were rewarded the 500k. It just got boring really fast. If they come out with some new stuff it would be really fun.

The last forza game I had was forza 2 I think. I may go get 4 now, if it's cheap. The only time I use my xbox anymore is for hulu or netflix lol
Old 02-10-2014, 03:00 PM   #27
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im on now. And cam. The disk is apparently different.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:09 PM   #28
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the game was 27 at my local place.

DO NOT GET THE ESSENTIALS EDITION EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALL THE DLC
Old 02-10-2014, 03:28 PM   #29

Quote:
They'll have to do something groundbreaking for me to want to play. Like zombies... Red dead redemption style... But open world zombie survival.

Like Day Z
Old 02-10-2014, 03:28 PM   #30
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be on in a couple hours.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:39 PM   #31
Tail Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
The only reason I was able to play gta for as long as a I did was because I had you guys here online to play it with. I have not gotten on that game once since we were rewarded the 500k. It just got boring really fast. If they come out with some new stuff it would be really fun.

The last forza game I had was forza 2 I think. I may go get 4 now, if it's cheap. The only time I use my xbox anymore is for hulu or netflix lol
Do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
Well you learn something new every day!

Quote:
Like Day Z
Yes.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:10 PM   #32
blake9220 is on a distinguished road
Name: Blake
blake9220's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
What's your Gamertag?
Old 02-10-2014, 04:18 PM   #33
Mas Tequila!!!

JUAN50JUAN RUM
Old 02-10-2014, 07:19 PM   #35
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
MOTHERFUCKERS I JUST GOT THE GAME! Lets play all night..
I'll be on in an hour or so.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:30 PM   #37
Mas Tequila!!!

This is for tge Xbox 630 guys. Not the xbox Juan
Old 02-10-2014, 07:34 PM   #38
Don't hoot with the Owls, soar with the Eagles
BYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enoughBYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
Man Forza was fun until I made millions. And I mean millions 120+ millions
Old 02-10-2014, 08:02 PM   #39
Tail Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
MOTHERFUCKERS I JUST GOT THE GAME! Lets play all night..
Damn! I'm bringing my xbox back to my apartment!

I left it home so my parents could watch netflix... But I deserve to have fun!!!!
Old 02-10-2014, 08:06 PM   #40
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Damn! I'm bringing my xbox back to my apartment!

I left it home so my parents could watch netflix... But I deserve to have fun!!!!
so when will you be on?