Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

TacomaWorld Forza 4 Driving Club

Old 02-10-2014, 09:13 PM   #42
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on and already running a lobby Chan. Join up
Old 02-10-2014, 09:16 PM   #43
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
so when will you be on?
Not tonight... Or any night this week for that matter!
Old 02-10-2014, 09:40 PM   #45
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it cam
Old 02-10-2014, 10:33 PM   #46
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Missing out my dude.. Getting ready to ride out soon..>
You'll love it man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Damn it cam
Damn is right...

Soooooon

Oh... Btw got a date with a tinder match... Unrelated...
Old 02-10-2014, 10:35 PM   #47
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Haha lies. Pic or it didnt happen
Old 02-10-2014, 10:37 PM   #48
Tail Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
Haha lies. Pic or it didnt happen
Don't worry. I'm going to a movie or something Wednesday. I'll snap a spy pic... I already posted her up in the tinder thread.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:39 AM   #50
Tail Striker

Quote:
last night was fun as fuck.. We must do it some more.
Yes. It must happen! It settles it. I'm getting my xbox back... ASAP.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:40 AM   #51
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy.co2 View Post
Yes. It must happen! It settles it. I'm getting my xbox back... ASAP.
I couldn't drift for shit and it was nice to actually talk to ben,Lauren,Juan and stay up wayy too late last night haha.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:41 AM   #52
Tail Striker

Quote:
I couldn't drift for shit and it was nice to actually talk to ben,Lauren,Juan and stay up wayy too late last night haha.
They're all pretty flippin cool people. Glad you got the game!

And don't worry.... Drifting gets really easy after a little practice... Or in the case of the trucks, tippy sqeally, awesomeness.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:50 AM   #54
Tail Striker

Quote:
The DLC is so damn extensive and expensive... lol because it piles up..
Yeah I know... I got the season pass, and then just downloaded a few more packs not in that. But what will likely happen is as we race we'll decide on what vehicle to all customize and tune up for racing... Buy one car at a time... Might be cheaper? Probably cheapest to just buy everything.... Meh. Raptor was totally worth every penny.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:33 AM   #55
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
We all need to find one car that we'll all enjoy using and that'll be the one i buy haha, i wants raptor too
Old 02-11-2014, 08:35 AM   #56
Tail Striker

The raptor is perfect. It levels the playing field pretty well
Old 02-11-2014, 03:54 PM   #58
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna customize my raptor too. Might up the PSI in my tires a bit.
Old 02-11-2014, 04:11 PM   #59
HHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Going to have to buy this game. Do I get the regular version or the essentials?