Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Need your help VOTING for an award, please!

Old 03-11-2014, 10:16 PM   #7
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, hi, carcharias!

Hi, carcharias!

What're you up to?

Naw, nothing much. Looking around here.

Ah, cool! People don't really come to these parts, eh?

Not so much, but it's all good.

Hey, I voted for you in the OP!

Awesome!!! Very kind of you, bud, and thanks for doing that.

No worries! Might've taken only 2 minutes. Hope you win!

Thanks, man! If you ever ask for help, I'll be there for you.

Appreciated! I'm going to search for the ug now. Heard it may still be somewhere people aren't looking.

Probably not, but good luck!

Thanks!

Thanks!
Old 03-11-2014, 10:22 PM   #8
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
I vote just for that last comment. That was pretty impressive

Dont wanna like the FB page never mind
Old 03-16-2014, 02:18 PM   #12
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
I did. I posted that while on my phone and I hate the Facebook for the phone. Voted for you though.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:53 PM   #16
CelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Anthony
CelsisTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Confused Mike, all you do is like the post on Facebook? I'll vote for you everyday man!
Old 03-17-2014, 09:53 PM   #17
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
No Facebook, but you know I like the shit you do. Keep up the good work bud
Old 03-17-2014, 10:40 PM   #19
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelsisTaco View Post
Confused Mike, all you do is like the post on Facebook? I'll vote for you everyday man!
Sorry about the confusion, Anthony. From the website above, you first have to "like" the Reality Awards FB page, then you actually vote for all the contenders. Not exactly sure if after "liking" it you may need to go back and hit the "vote" button again to get to the actual ballots. I believe there are 23 categories (mine may be around #17), and a lot of the reality celebrities are part of this adventure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
No Facebook, but you know I like the shit you do. Keep up the good work bud
Ah, thanks, Jake! Was thinking about posting it in the AK thread. You been back up there this season?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Well, I think I voted...not sure though. Did it on mobile sooooo.....
Good luck bud!
Thank you for the vote! (I'm still waiting to hear from them)

Cheers, guys!