Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Fast and the Furious series

Old 03-29-2009, 09:09 PM   #21
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
mmm jordana brewster

Old 03-29-2009, 09:15 PM   #22
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Yes I love them.
Yes I own ALL of them.
Yes I'm going to see the new one.
Yes I'm going to cum when it starts because they're back to the original cast.
Yes I'm sorta gay for this movie.
Yes the chicks are hella fine too.
Yes lol.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:21 PM   #23
Sprayin' Paint like Its my Job
Choco Taco is on a distinguished road

Choco Taco's Tacoma Gallery
1st one was ok, despite all the innacuracies
2nd one was absolutely goddamn terrible
3rd one was really really good, and pretty acurate
4th one looks absolutely terrible

but I REALLY hate Paul Walker
Old 03-30-2009, 08:36 AM   #25
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
best of all in the new one...if i'm not mistaken, i believe i saw a desert race truck in the preview
i think i saw a like you said a baja truck. it looks like the 4th is more into the everything scene.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:58 PM   #27
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06WHITETRD View Post
shit , I AM READY TO SEE THIS ON FRIDAY. I KNOW ITS GOING TO BE PACK BUT OVER HERE IN TORRANCE, CA EVERYONE LOVES IT...
Awe man I bet. Thats where it was filmed (1st was anyway) and its fits the scene that is already there.

Tallahassee when the 1st came out all of the college and HS kids were there. Packed for like 3 days
Old 03-30-2009, 02:03 PM   #28
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
I cannot wait for it to come out! I was so amped to see a Baja truck in it, even if its for only a few seconds.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:17 PM   #30
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by branct06 View Post
ill be in the theater they need to put a taco in that movie
yeah, i could picture a x-runner in it
Old 03-30-2009, 02:23 PM   #31
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I would go see it, but the theater will be filled with retarded teenagers and their fart can Honda Civics, etc. Then after the movie, they'll be so hopped up on soda and popcorn, that they'll start revving their fart can engines... the irritation factor will be wretched...

I'll wait for it on video
Old 03-30-2009, 02:26 PM   #32
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
^^ I witnessed the same thing after Tokyo Drift LoL

Unfortunately it falls on my drill weekend. I'll see it sooner or later though.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:28 PM   #33
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
My attempt to watch the original went something like this:

*Movie playing on the DVD player...*
Scene: Guy walks into the speed shop.
Line: "I gotta get some NOS!"
*click*

Just couldn't stomach the awful dialog and acting.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:33 PM   #34
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
My attempt to watch the original went something like this:

*Movie playing on the DVD player...*
Scene: Guy walks into the speed shop.
Line: "I gotta get some NOS!"
*click*

Just couldn't stomach the awful dialog and acting.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #35
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not going to pay $10+ to see it so i'll wait for it to come out in Blue Ray...
Old 03-30-2009, 04:15 PM   #36
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
X2 Its like $12.00 for an adult ticket

$10.00 for a kid. I feel like I know what going on alot better when Im watching it at my house
Old 03-30-2009, 04:18 PM   #37
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I like the first one the best. Tokyo Drift wasn't that good. The second was alright.

This new one looks sweet.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:25 PM   #38
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I like the first one the best. Tokyo Drift wasn't that good. The second was alright.

This new one looks sweet.
Tokyo Drift was alot more accurate than the 2nd. the 2nd just plain SUCKED

Tokyo Drift acting still was terrible
Old 03-30-2009, 05:11 PM   #39
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Tokyo Drift was alot more accurate than the 2nd. the 2nd just plain SUCKED

Tokyo Drift acting still was terrible
i mean come on...............it had the kid from slingblade!!!
Old 03-30-2009, 05:12 PM   #40
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i mean come on...............it had the kid from slingblade!!!
The country guy?

He had a nicer car(Monte Carlo) in the beginning of the movie than the Evo.