Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Fast and the Furious series

Old 03-30-2009, 06:17 PM   #41
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
that monte carlo was awesome
Old 03-30-2009, 06:18 PM   #42
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
The country guy?

He had a nicer car(Monte Carlo) in the beginning of the movie than the Evo.
yep....that guy!
Old 03-30-2009, 06:22 PM   #43
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
The country dude in Tokyo drift annoyed the HELL outta me, he was so f#%king full of himself and it was funny to see him fail
Old 03-30-2009, 06:25 PM   #44
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
that monte carlo was awesome
The Mustang was SICK too!!!!

Old 03-30-2009, 06:28 PM   #45
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
The country dude in Tokyo drift annoyed the HELL outta me, he was so f#%king full of himself and it was funny to see him fail
Here you go Bud

Seriously though I couldnt stand him either. Annoying voice....... him
Old 03-30-2009, 06:30 PM   #46
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Here you go Bud

Seriously though I couldnt stand him either. Annoying voice....... him
Yeah almost every scene he had to make some dumbass comment that probably gave everybody the appearance that southerners are dumber then the way they talk or sound like. Plus Fast and the Furious just put this guy in the fast and the furious movie line and I was like wtf, where did he come from ya know
Old 03-30-2009, 06:37 PM   #47
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Yeah almost every scene he had to make some dumbass comment that probably gave everybody the appearance that southerners are dumber then the way they talk or sound like. Plus Fast and the Furious just put this guy in the fast and the furious movie line and I was like wtf, where did he come from ya know
Yeah thats what I really dont like is when the director or whoever puts someone in a movie from the South and then makes them sound like a retard and It makes me so mad becuase people who see it will get the wrong impression about the South.

The Top Gear episode where they had to go from Miami to New Orleans was funny though...... I have to admit
Old 03-30-2009, 07:45 PM   #48
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i think i'll go cruise the local movie theater parking lot the night it comes out...and take some poser flex shots on honda hoods
Old 03-30-2009, 07:46 PM   #49
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i think i'll go cruise the local movie theater parking lot the night it comes out...and take some poser flex shots on honda hoods
Do it and report back with a new thread on all the pics you took
Old 03-30-2009, 07:47 PM   #50
Quote:
Do it and report back with a new thread on all the pics you took
This movie will bring out the ricers everywhere, thank God I wont have my truck when I go see the movie with my buds
Old 03-30-2009, 07:47 PM   #51
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
Yes im going!!! I bought all the movies and i love them, ( the 2nd sucks yes) but maybe im goign on sunday thats my day off, ...i my facebook i have all the updates, im a fan really!!
Old 03-30-2009, 07:49 PM   #52
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
and yes, the guy looks so bad, not good enought for that movie, i love that in this new #4 is again muchelle rodrigues, she is so great and also vin diesel, they are strong and tought, thats what that kind of movie needs!
Old 03-30-2009, 08:24 PM   #53
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
Fast and the Furious series-vtec_yo.jpg  
Old 03-30-2009, 08:26 PM   #54
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
self portrait of mike in his civic
Old 03-30-2009, 08:31 PM   #55
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
Fast and the Furious series-vtec.jpg  
Old 03-30-2009, 08:32 PM   #56
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Mike's first truck:
Fast and the Furious series-vtec_just_kicked_in_yo_asia.jpg
Old 03-30-2009, 08:32 PM   #57
OMG how many of these vtec things are there??!!
Old 03-30-2009, 08:34 PM   #58

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
Fast and the Furious series-vtectapestry.jpg  
Old 03-30-2009, 08:35 PM   #59
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, there's tons!!

Fast and the Furious series-vtec-just-kicked-yo.jpg
Old 03-30-2009, 08:39 PM   #60

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery

And now I'm done.
Attached Thumbnails
Fast and the Furious series-vtec68154.jpg