Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Fast and the Furious series

Old 03-29-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Fast and the Furious series

who likes them?

are you going to see Fast and the Furious 4?
Old 03-29-2009, 07:51 PM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
I like them, i think this next one is gonna be best one though!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...rious-4-a.html
Old 03-29-2009, 07:51 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
the first one was pretty good............didnt like part 2 worth a damn.....didnt see any of the rest of them. but that being said....................i'm looking forward to the newest one..........................looks pretty damn good. and im glad they are bringing back vin diesel, and looks like most of the others from the first one.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:54 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
the first one was pretty good............didnt like part 2 worth a damn.....didnt see any of the rest of them. but that being said....................i'm looking forward to the newest one..........................looks pretty damn good. and im glad they are bringing back vin diesel, and looks like most of the others from the first one.
1st one was awesome
2nd sucked
3rd was actually really good
4th is going to be the best no doubt

And I also like that they brought back the orginial crew from the first
Old 03-29-2009, 07:54 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
I like them, i think this next one is gonna be best one though!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...rious-4-a.html
April 4th BOY! Cant wait
Old 03-29-2009, 07:56 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Wish I could, but I cant stand the theatre. Something about being in a crowd, in the dark, not being in control, I cant relax and enjoy the movie.. I'll wait for reviews and then decide netflix or purchase.
It very rare that I go into the movie theatre. Last one was Blades of Glory.

Yeah sometimes the air is turned down to 30 F and they turn the volume up really loud
Old 03-29-2009, 07:57 PM   #7
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
It very rare that I go into the movie theatre. Last one was Blades of Glory.

Yeah sometimes the air is turned down to 30 F and they turn the volume up really loud
only thing i hate about theaters is the people that wont shut the hell up....they wanna yap during the whole movie. i have almost got into fights at the theater telling people to shut the fuck up!! and the people that yap on their cell phones............they grate on my last nerve too.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:58 PM   #8
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
I gave the original credit for its novelty. #2 & 3 were just plain bad IMO. Horrible acting, and outlandish scenes that were not remotely conceivable from anyone in their right mind.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:01 PM   #9
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Vin is back! I can't wait to see the new one!
Old 03-29-2009, 08:02 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
only thing i hate about theaters is the people that wont shut the hell up....they wanna yap during the whole movie. i have almost got into fights at the theater telling people to shut the fuck up!! and the people that yap on their cell phones............they grate on my last nerve too.
Kids are the worst about it... But if someone were to talk I would go down or up there and take their phone and break it.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:03 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
Vin is back! I can't wait to see the new one!
His part was perfect for him. Still is
Old 03-29-2009, 08:10 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Kids are the worst about it... But if someone were to talk I would go down or up there and take their phone and break it.
here, kids arent really that bad....most movies i go see...there are no kids really..................most of the time here....its damn teenagers and college age people that wont let you relax and enjoy the movie. no offense to any college students or teenagers here.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:12 PM   #14
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, I can't stand all these computer generated movies. These stupid, imo, street races with three or four cars abreast lasting for five or ten minutes with twenty gear changes all in a straight line, what are they twenty speed transmissions? These cars are so fast that rivets pop out of the floor boards, really a rivet? I'm sorry, I can't watch them but my two sons are excited about it.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:14 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
its alright everyone has their own opinions and thats fine
Old 03-29-2009, 08:15 PM   #16
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Told the wife we should check out the latest one and shes down to go i hope its a good one atleast it looks good in the previews
Old 03-29-2009, 08:41 PM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I bet its better than the previews.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:50 PM   #18
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I cant wait for the 4th movie to come out!!!!!
Old 03-29-2009, 08:52 PM   #19
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Theres alot more action in the 4th according to the previews
Old 03-29-2009, 09:02 PM   #20
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
best of all in the new one...if i'm not mistaken, i believe i saw a desert race truck in the preview