Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Elder Scrolls Online

Old 03-27-2014, 04:02 PM   #1
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Elder Scrolls Online

http://elderscrollsonline.com/

Is anybody else playing this game? Early access starts on sunday.

Personally i'll be playing Aldmeri Dominion and anyone else is welcome to join.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:41 AM   #4
Rubberhead
Fahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
I read this article and I am all but sold on getting it, I've been waiting for a more modern MMO with RVR (AVA in ESO) like what I was first introduced to

http://www.gameskinny.com/8gm3b/elde...legacy-of-daoc
Old 04-02-2014, 04:34 AM   #5
pouyeux55 is on a distinguished road
Canadian Army: mecanic but not anymore
pouyeux55's Tacoma Gallery
Started playing this weekend even if i got the early acces got no time
Old 04-06-2014, 02:39 PM   #6
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Played in all the Beta's and got the Collectors Edition. So far it's a good game and I love the fact that it actually takes some skill to play unlike WOW. I love the crafting in the game also.