Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

The Following

Old 04-02-2014, 10:05 AM   #1
IG/Twitter: mntnbikerbw
mntnbikerbw is just really nicemntnbikerbw is just really nicemntnbikerbw is just really nicemntnbikerbw is just really nicemntnbikerbw is just really nice

Army: Retired after 20 years.
Name: Bill
mntnbikerbw's Tacoma Gallery
The Following

Does anyone watch this show? It comes on Monday nights on Fox...stars Kevin Bacon.

Later.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:08 AM   #2
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, me. It's one of my favorites.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:49 AM   #3
mntnbikerbw is just really nicemntnbikerbw is just really nicemntnbikerbw is just really nicemntnbikerbw is just really nicemntnbikerbw is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
Yup, me. It's one of my favorites.
Yeah, it's #1 on my DVR...I rarely get to watch it on Monday, but it's such a cool show.

Later.
Old 04-14-2014, 06:10 AM   #4
virginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Retired SNCO
virginiamarine's Tacoma Gallery
I keep up with it also. I get frustrated how everyone is a sheep and gets stabbed, but I take a deep breath and remind myself its a show. Did anyone notice Beth from walking dead was on the show a couple weeks back? Anyway, I hope they kill the creep family....gotta go after they got mandy....stooge.
Old 04-16-2014, 12:51 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginiamarine View Post
I keep up with it also. I get frustrated how everyone is a sheep and gets stabbed, but I take a deep breath and remind myself its a show. Did anyone notice Beth from walking dead was on the show a couple weeks back? Anyway, I hope they kill the creep family....gotta go after they got mandy....stooge.
I get frustrated that after all this time, they try and talk people down...like when the Joe's FBI insider shot herself. They should have just shot her in the leg and taken her into custody...but yeah, it's just a show.

I didn't like that Mandy was killed off, I was really looking forward to seeing some sort of showdown between her and Emma.

Later.
Old 04-17-2014, 04:01 AM   #6
virginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Retired SNCO
virginiamarine's Tacoma Gallery
That's exactly it....I was looking for her to get emma!
Old 04-17-2014, 06:19 AM   #7
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Most annoying thing this season, for me anyway, is how short it is. Tough to fit all that development into 13 episodes. This show needs time to let the storylines work their way through, everthing seems pushed this season.
Old 04-17-2014, 06:19 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
Most annoying thing this season, for me anyway, is how short it is. Tough to fit all that development into 13 episodes. This show needs time to let the storylines work their way through, everthing seems pushed this season.
Agreed!
Old 05-08-2014, 10:19 AM   #9

Finally watched the season finally?

Who the heck do you think is driving that Ridgeline?

Later.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:49 AM   #10
Demanufacturer
Archimedes will become famous soon enoughArchimedes will become famous soon enough

Archimedes's Tacoma Gallery
I liked it. Always watch this when it's on. Not the best thing ever, but better than most other stuff out there on TV IMO. Kind of up there with Blacklist. My problems with it, too, are the hokey actions sometimes of the "professionals".

I'm torn on the driver, maybe 60/40 - Carrie / Max(!). They always seem to try to go for the most shocking involvement when they throw this stuff at you. Who better than his own niece? Wagers?!

But now we have 24 to clamor through and get our fix until this comes around again...

Arc'