Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Trollin'

Old 04-07-2014, 10:33 PM   #1
jeffy is a jewel in the roughjeffy is a jewel in the roughjeffy is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jeff
jeffy's Tacoma Gallery
Trollin'

I'll admit it, sometimes I troll and decide to internet etiquette. Anyone else willing to admit it?
Old 04-07-2014, 10:42 PM   #2
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
You trollin right now bro?
Old 04-07-2014, 10:50 PM   #4
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Whats trollin?
Old 04-07-2014, 10:56 PM   #5
jeffy is a jewel in the roughjeffy is a jewel in the roughjeffy is a jewel in the rough
jeffy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
You trollin right now bro?
rhetorical?
Old 04-07-2014, 11:01 PM   #6
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Every thread on TW is filled with trolling now... A few years ago the whole mood on the sight was different, guys actually cared and helped one another before the bs'ing would start. Now after 2-3 posts of the OP the thread is already going down hill... I fear within the next year or two TW life cycle will go the way of TTORA and customtacos, but I suppose that's the evolution of these sites...
Old 04-07-2014, 11:26 PM   #7
jeffy's Tacoma Gallery
Thread: OVER
Old 04-07-2014, 11:47 PM   #9
jeffy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
agreed, good sir
I just bought a mountain bike..it's a kona mahuna...your name starts with kona..hmm...cool
Old 04-07-2014, 11:49 PM   #10
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy View Post
I just bought a mountain bike..it's a kona mahuna...your name starts with kona..hmm...cool
I didn't know "kona" was a MB brand until I started internetting

they owe me money
Old 04-08-2014, 12:00 AM   #11
jeffy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
they owe me money
I like money..I'll expect a little kickback since I brought this to your attention and dropped a little more than $800 on a bike. $10 will suffice
Old 04-08-2014, 12:41 AM   #12
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery

jk
Old 04-08-2014, 12:47 AM   #13
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Every thread on TW is filled with trolling now... A few years ago the whole mood on the sight was different, guys actually cared and helped one another before the bs'ing would start. Now after 2-3 posts of the OP the thread is already going down hill... I fear within the next year or two TW life cycle will go the way of TTORA and customtacos, but I suppose that's the evolution of these sites...
Guys still care! Look at the support thread! I mean come on when we found out Jon had passed TW was united in remembering him. Don't ever say we don't care man because we do.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:53 AM   #14
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I don't think so.

there's still lots of stuff going on, all over the forum. It's not like some "other" forums where it's devolved into a dozen or so of the same assholes circlejerking eachother in every thread.

TW's grown, and that growth brings changes... But I don't think it's going downhill that fast just yet
Old 06-08-2014, 10:37 PM   #15
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
There's nothing better than a good troll every now and then. This is the internet after all- I think we need them around to liven up stuff and keep that ban hammer slamming around.
It'd get boring if we didn't have a healthy mix of real experience and caring people with the occasional dumbass that we can all unite in our hatred for.