Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Michael Myers mask

Old 05-09-2014, 11:21 PM   #1
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Robert
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Michael Myers mask

Got my mask. Custom size to fit my skull. Scared the crap out of the wife tonight. I asked her to come out to the garage and when she did and turned on the light this is what she saw...... Almost felt bad. I'm sleeping on the couch right now btw.
Attached Thumbnails
Michael Myers mask-image.jpg