Halo 5, thoughts?

Old 05-21-2014, 06:31 PM   #21
onewayout85 is on a distinguished road
Army: SGT 3/27 FAR
Name: Josh
onewayout85's Tacoma Gallery
I still need to finish the last one lol
Old 05-21-2014, 10:35 PM   #22
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by onewayout85 View Post
I still need to finish the last one lol
me too, think i made it to the 4th level haha. Right now im going through and doing all the games on legendary.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:39 PM   #23
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
looking forward to it
Old 05-22-2014, 12:38 AM   #24
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
I honestly haven't played halo since 2013 it is a good game series. I just don't have time anymore and I guess I may play it in the future.
Old 05-22-2014, 02:33 AM   #25
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
just saw the trailer for halo 5 looks pretty rad.

one game im really looking forward on play is the new destiny game
Old 05-22-2014, 03:46 AM   #26
onewayout85 is on a distinguished road
Army: SGT 3/27 FAR
Name: Josh
onewayout85's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.strong View Post
me too, think i made it to the 4th level haha. Right now im going through and doing all the games on legendary.

I always play from the get go on legendary, that may be why it's incomplete tho.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:58 PM   #27
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
just saw the trailer for halo 5 looks pretty rad.

one game im really looking forward on play is the new destiny game
Wow I completly forgot they had released the teaser.

Anyways here is the pnly teaser trailer out there right now for Halo 5
http://youtu.be/blW40AVWXrE
Old 05-24-2014, 07:12 PM   #29
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll bet that I'm gonna get an xbox one before it comes out
Old 06-11-2014, 03:14 PM   #30
got 5VZFE?

Small update, major awesomeness.
They're releasing the Master Chief Collection which is Halos 1-4 as a way to get ready and recap/replay the entire series before Halo 5 gets realeased.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:15 PM   #31
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Please let this franchise die already.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:16 PM   #32
got 5VZFE?

Trailer, the remade Halo 2 is going to be ballin.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aPGPiSpTw4w
Old 06-11-2014, 03:26 PM   #33
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Please let this franchise die already.
You can't let the best video game franchise die.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:27 PM   #34
got 5VZFE?

Looks like I have to get an Xbox One for Christmas.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:25 PM   #36
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
Last i read was that all the new stuff is just on xbone. I think it would be stupid to not put Halo 2 on the 360.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:32 PM   #37
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
I honestly feel as though Halo 2 was my favorite
Same here
Old 06-12-2014, 05:58 AM   #38
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
I'm probably the biggest Halo nerd on this website.
I think you and I are in the same league when it comes to Halo. I bought a PS4 for most games (Destiny, The Division, Etc....) but I bought a Xbox One for Titianfall (disappointing to say the least), Forza, and Halo 5. I've played every Halo game made. When Halo first came out we had Cat5 cable run all over the Fire Station so we could play multiplayer then Halo 2 was probably my favorite online out of all of them. The rest were good but Halo 2 just holds that certain nostalgia for me.

But to answer your question... Yes, I'm ready for Halo 5
Old 06-12-2014, 06:11 AM   #39
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
I've only ever played the first one (haven't played a video game in well over 3 years) and driving the warthog was my favorite part of the entire game, or having a friend drive it and just stand in the back shooting.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:42 AM   #40
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
i hope they make a Halo edition Xbox 1, ill buy 1 or 3 of them