Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

What's the Biggest Tires I Can Fit On A 3" Lift?

Old 06-07-2014, 06:58 AM   #1
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
What's the Biggest Tires I Can Fit On A 3" Lift?

Haha jk. Watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74pfayDHBOE
Old 06-07-2014, 08:18 AM   #2
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No one finds this entertaining?! I really thought my thread title would piss more people off
Old 06-07-2014, 08:26 AM   #3
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I was all ready to tell ya... Well I think you know.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:33 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Taco View Post
I was all ready to tell ya... Well I think you know.
hahaha I've been wanting to post that thread title for days and finally got bored enough today to do it
Old 06-07-2014, 08:35 AM   #5
THREAD SLAYER
Tacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud of

Name: Jesse
Tacos Dorados's Tacoma Gallery
I don't even care about futbol but that was epic.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:38 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacos Dorados View Post
I don't even care about futbol but that was epic.
x2. I'm sure you've seen the ones on the basketball court and the Jeff Gordon one, right?
Old 06-07-2014, 08:53 AM   #7
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
That was awesome!!!!
Old 06-07-2014, 09:07 AM   #8
THREAD SLAYER
Tacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud ofTacos Dorados has much to be proud of

Name: Jesse
Tacos Dorados's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't seen those others...but when I was a kid we had the Harlem Globetrotters!
Old 06-07-2014, 09:15 AM   #9

Here's the basketball one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DnKOc6FISU&feature=kp

Here's the Jeff Gordon one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWlKCxYmUo4
Old 06-07-2014, 09:26 AM   #10
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
All the camaras weren't a give a way?.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:32 AM   #11
tanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tanner's Tacoma Gallery
I wish soccer was about this, rather than flailing, diving, crying, and no scoring.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:53 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFTRD View Post
All the camaras weren't a give a way?.
I was wondering about that, but the people's reactions seem so genuine
Old 06-07-2014, 09:55 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner View Post
I wish soccer was about this, rather than flailing, diving, crying, and no scoring.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeSZWNtMKxA&feature=kp