Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

"spintires" on Steam. Off road modding game for pc.

Old 06-13-2014, 07:17 PM   #1
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
"spintires" on Steam. Off road modding game for pc.

Been playing this all afternoon. The demo is over and the full release is out.
Physics are pretty sweet.
There's HEMTT's
Oshkosh 8x8, 6x6
Land cruisers.
Strykers
old trucks. blah, blah, blah.

Lockers, 4x4, winches, mud, terrain, sweet articulation.

It's a very modable for open developers and some are already modding vehicles. I see many, many vehicles available in the near future.
If any of you played with "rigs of rods"

You will love this.

Here are some vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiOt7SuHGPM

http://store.steampowered.com/app/263280/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UGKqo_w1I8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2pbwDOhOZ4

And many more. Looks like some modders are already putting some time in!!
Old 06-16-2014, 05:11 PM   #2
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Downloading it right now. Been watching videos of it online for a while.
Old 06-16-2014, 05:14 PM   #3
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Downloading it right now. Been watching videos of it online for a while.

Woot! !
Old 06-17-2014, 06:27 AM   #5
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burghlar View Post
Looks awesome. Tomcat is clearly an experienced off-roaded
I like his videos, but he can be very annoying at times haha
Old 06-17-2014, 06:39 AM   #6
slander will become famous soon enoughslander will become famous soon enough
slander's Tacoma Gallery
This game is on my list to buy, it looks like an updated version of screamer 4x4. Problem is i don't know if my almost ten year old computer an run it. Its a quad core q6600, with some sort of navidia card in it.
Old 06-17-2014, 06:43 AM   #7
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Man this is sweet, wish it was on PS3 though! haha

Reminds me of this game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcSyvxcu5Pc
Old 07-02-2014, 09:11 AM   #8
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
How do i download this and will it play on my dell xps 2.5 year old laptop? (not really tech savvy)

My buddyy was showing me this I wanna play it!
Old 07-02-2014, 09:57 AM   #9

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue1968chevy View Post
How do i download this and will it play on my dell xps 2.5 year old laptop? (not really tech savvy)

My buddyy was showing me this I wanna play it!
You have to have "Steam", I believe.
As far as the laptop, I suppose that depends on your specs.
It plays fine on my Asus G73 lappy but its a built gaming laptop.

http://store.steampowered.com/
Dl steam in the top right hand corner.
Old 07-02-2014, 02:15 PM   #10
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
This looks interesting. I might have to look into this when I get home tonight.