Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Gotham

Old 10-13-2014, 08:40 PM   #1
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Gotham

I freaken love this show..

that is all.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:42 PM   #2
SoCal LED Dash Swap
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick aka Royer
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Barely getting around to watching the episodes...

Not bad at all sir
Old 10-13-2014, 08:49 PM   #3
because_minitruck
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna see it. But I didn't like Smallville so I can't imagine this being good
Old 10-13-2014, 08:53 PM   #4
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I hated smallville, I couldn't make past the first episode...Gotham is no comparison
Old 10-13-2014, 08:54 PM   #5
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Its interesting but I'm not balls deep in it like you.

I'll continue watching it but if it doesn't grow soon it'll be back burnered
Old 10-13-2014, 09:22 PM   #6
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
i watched the first episode but didnt really watch it because i was bored with it while surfing tacomaworld.
Old 10-13-2014, 09:28 PM   #7
Power Top

I actually tuned out TW while watching tonight's episode...except for creating this thread, but i did it during commercial break
Old 10-13-2014, 09:41 PM   #8
because_minitruck
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

How many episodes have they had so far?
Old 10-13-2014, 10:08 PM   #9
Power Top

tonight was the 4th episode named "Arkham"
Old 10-14-2014, 01:01 PM   #10
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Agree... well done show that shows the Batman characters when they were young(er) before Batman and what made them the way they are (later).

I am not a big Batman fan, but Gotham works for me!
Old 10-14-2014, 05:34 PM   #11
because_minitruck

I'm a big batman fan so I was worried gotham wouldn't live up to my expectations
Old 10-27-2014, 10:16 AM   #12
CanadaToy is on a distinguished road
Name: Greg
CanadaToy's Tacoma Gallery
I like the show, been watching it weekly, this weeks episode was my favourite so far.