Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Dynamic Mounting Wall Mount

Old 11-30-2014, 05:13 PM   #1
Opinions Vary...
ThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ThreeMan's Tacoma Gallery
Dynamic Mounting Wall Mount

Just thought I would share this and give DM a shameless plug.

This is the down and out TV mount by Dynamic Mounting. I couldn't stand have the TV above the fireplace and this was the best solution I could find. I am very happy with the result.

Pictured is a 65" TV and the travel the mount allows.

Enjoy!