Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Cordcutters Resource

Old 02-07-2015, 08:30 PM   #1
Mr Souc is on a distinguished road

Name: Joel
Mr Souc's Tacoma Gallery
Cordcutters Resource

We haven't had cable in over two years. With all the options there are for content, we catch all the shows we want to watch, when we want to watch them. I'm always looking for places to find content. With a smart TV and a Chromcast, you can pretty much find anything. In addition to the golden standards like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Instant, torrents, etc, where is everyone fining resources to catch shows?

I'll list a few:

Wiziwig.tv (until recently)
VIPBox.eu

Thanks and cheers!
Old 02-07-2015, 08:45 PM   #2
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
I use an antenna. Gets me NFL on sunday (granted limited games) and NHL saturdays and playoffs.
Top Gear I download moments after it finishes airing
And that's all I watch haha
Old 02-07-2015, 09:08 PM   #3
Mr Souc is on a distinguished road

Name: Joel
Mr Souc's Tacoma Gallery
What antenna are you using Snowman? I have been looking to upgrade my current wall mounted setup for something better. I hear these ClearsSream antennas are nice. The 4 looks like it would cut the mustard.

https://www.antennasdirect.com/store...V-Antenna.html
Old 02-07-2015, 09:22 PM   #4
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Those look pretty serious.
I use an old rca with rabbit ears. Haha
I am fairly close to the towers and there aren't any neighbouring towns/cities that I could reach even if I had the best outdoor antenna. (Besides duplicates of the stations I have locally)

Even you guys in Maine are a long way from Halifax. No chance of getting those channels.