LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Harper's Island

Old 05-05-2009, 08:44 AM   #1
Head of the MASTERS CIRCLE
mar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to behold

mar_ga_rita's Tacoma Gallery
Harper's Island

Just wondering if any of you watch the show on CBS Harper's Island... My girlfriend and I saw the first episode and got hooked... just wondering if anyone else watches it... its a good show check out an episode at http://www.harpersglobe.com/tv/ and let me know what you think.... its real good... and for those who do watch... who do you think the killer is.. I have 2 people in mind.. either the dad or Henry..
Old 05-05-2009, 08:51 AM   #2
Longhorn.
goofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to all

goofyboy's Tacoma Gallery
i am pissed that they moved the show to saturday night. i have to catch up from last week. i have no idea who the killer is. the killings are too random right now.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:52 AM   #3
mar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyboy View Post
i am pissed that they moved the show to saturday night. i have to catch up from last week. i have no idea who the killer is. the killings are too random right now.
haha... yea I dvr them and watch them when I get time.... I watched the last episode Sunday... it was pretty good...
Old 05-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #4

I am sure that more people on here watch the show... its not a chick show or any of those freakin Hills.... style shows... its pretty good