Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Anyone else love the 80's?

Old 05-08-2009, 03:49 AM   #4
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
ROFL, lived that shit, didn't care for it then...still don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph16drive View Post
Hey by the way, remember when MTV used to play music?
Hell yeah, remember when that's all it was was music vids. Remember when it first cranked up. My how far it's fallen & stupid it's grown. Kinda bad reflection of what the country's done too FTL....
Old 05-08-2009, 04:04 AM   #5
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
Life is to short and I guess I do love the 80's.

The 80's reminds me of Block Partys, playing in the fire plug, first crush and ridiculous music videos like these.

://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubmztSqOiyg
Old 05-08-2009, 03:16 PM   #6
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph16drive View Post
Shouldn't you like the 90's and leave the 80's to us 30+ year olds?

Hey by the way, remember when MTV used to play music?
Quit being an 80's hog!

And yes I do recall when MTV used to play music.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:18 PM   #7
jd31goalie is on a distinguished road

jd31goalie's Tacoma Gallery
Wow!!! I almost forgot that MTV DID play music! Now I can't get enough of VH1 Classic. It makes me happy to think back to easier times like when MTV played music
Old 05-08-2009, 03:18 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
nothing wrong with a lil devo....or a flock of seagulls!!!
Old 05-08-2009, 03:29 PM   #10
IndigoBlue2006 is on a distinguished road

IndigoBlue2006's Tacoma Gallery
Long live Tears for Fears, Depeche Mode, A-ha (god I love 'Take On Me'), and the Safety Dance!
Old 05-08-2009, 04:01 PM   #11
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Love the 80's.... I graduated in 86, so my teenage years were full of 'em!!

My ipod is full of 80's stuff. Gotta love it...

How else do us old folks remember our younger days? We listen to the music and it's refreshes the brain If for 3 minutes, we feel young again...that's all that matters!!
Old 05-19-2009, 08:23 PM   #12
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
anyone remember these? : http://www.shrinkydinks.com/
Old 05-20-2009, 05:41 AM   #13
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
It was quite a decade. I was a kid then and looking back it was a time of growth and every week brought on some new technological wonder of ingenuity. MTV, computers were coming of age, the supercar hit the stage, economic growth. It was fun!

Who remembers having to duck under their desks for the monthly civil defense drills??