Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

COD4 Experience

Old 06-25-2009, 06:05 AM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
COD4 Experience

Yesterday I got the pleasure of playing a guy that is ranked number 6 in the world. My friends and I beat him and his friends in 4 out of the 5 games we played. They were all failry close, except the game we lost was a blow out, and one game we won was a blowout. He was not that good, all he did was whore some easy weapons every single game
Old 06-25-2009, 06:30 AM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
Is COD4 pre-"world at war"?

Which is older?

What system do you play on?
COD4 is Modern Warefare while COD 1-3 and world at war are world war 2 era.

I play on xbox 360 and am pretty good since it is the only game I have ever bought haha

Old 06-25-2009, 06:31 AM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Its this:

Old 06-25-2009, 06:40 AM   #5
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
more like this:
Old 06-25-2009, 06:56 AM   #6
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
Those graphics look awesome!

I play WAW on Wii (because that's all I have). I'm a gamer but was given this Wii and can't justify purchasing another system so I use what I have.

I love 1st person shooters. I am a bit tired of the WW2 era games and Modern Warfare might be pretty cool. I guess the guns are more modern as well?

I'll have to check what the Wii version has for online play. I only play online deathmatch on WAW. I have logged over 55 hours since January. Impressive (or lame) since I also have a 1.5 year old running around!
Old 06-25-2009, 07:07 AM   #9
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
i wanna play!!!

I play COD4(modern warfare) & 5(world at war) but right now I'm working on waw cuz I wanna unlock all the other guns. Both are fun first person shooter games, I never played online till I played those two and I got hooked. Cod4 is faster than waw and after playing waw forever I switched back and damn I was lame. I only play for on the ps3. Modernwarfare 2 should be better and have zombies in it!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 11:46 AM   #10
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Haha Yes I you can communicate with teamates on xbox. Don't feel bad about the 55 hours...I have 44 days logged
Old 06-25-2009, 11:52 AM   #11
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Its this:

FRIGGIN SWEET! I loved that game!
Old 06-25-2009, 11:58 AM   #12
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
Those graphics look awesome!

I play WAW on Wii (because that's all I have). I'm a gamer but was given this Wii and can't justify purchasing another system so I use what I have.

I love 1st person shooters. I am a bit tired of the WW2 era games and Modern Warfare might be pretty cool. I guess the guns are more modern as well?

I'll have to check what the Wii version has for online play. I only play online deathmatch on WAW. I have logged over 55 hours since January. Impressive (or lame) since I also have a 1.5 year old running around!
Ya that is the one reason i never got into WAW. They had 3 consecutive WWII call of duties, then came out with a smash hit with COD4: Modern Warfare, then reverted back to WWII with WAW. I was just burnt out of WWII cods

Old 06-25-2009, 12:01 PM   #13
Son of Most High
esizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

esizzle777's Tacoma Gallery
I love cod4 cant wait for pt 2 my best game 29 kills 3 deaths, add me on live sizzle777
Old 06-25-2009, 12:02 PM   #14
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Ya that is the one reason i never got into WAW. They had 3 consecutive WWII call of duties, then came out with a smash hit with COD4: Modern Warfare, then reverted back to WWII with WAW. I was just burnt out of WWII cods

Agreed! I palyed COD 1 & 2.....I love WW2 & the weapons and the battles but 2 games was was plenty. (Plus I was playing Battlefield 1942)

I'm not into the modern war stuff...my son plays CoD4 alot.... but I wish they would make a Vietnam shooter.....bet that would be BAD ASS!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:02 PM   #15
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by esizzle777 View Post
I love cod4 cant wait for pt 2 my best game 29 kills 3 deaths, add me on live sizzle777
Nice! my best was 171 kills 29 deaths haha
Old 06-25-2009, 12:28 PM   #16
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Do you get the dogs after 7 kills?

When I do, I quickly die again and get more dogs. Keep doing it and you can have dogs going for the whole game.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:31 PM   #17
bass turds

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Haha Yes I you can communicate with teamates on xbox. Don't feel bad about the 55 hours...I have 44 days logged
When playing in an open game (not with friends), do people communicate often? Does everyone speak English?

Do you hear everyone or just the people you are near? If you have a team of 4, that can be a lot of chatter.

Sorry for the questions but I have never played 360 or used a device to commute. WAW on Wii was my first time playing a game online (besides Madden 08 on Wii).
Old 06-25-2009, 12:46 PM   #19
Wtf am i suppose to type here?
LazyRyan has a spectacular aura aboutLazyRyan has a spectacular aura about
LazyRyan's Tacoma Gallery
we should get a cod4 tacoma team goin
Old 06-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #20
Banned
TACOmaBELL is on a distinguished road
TACOmaBELL's Tacoma Gallery
count me in
best game was 63 - 13
it was a shipment headquarters game hahaha but the kids were noobs and i had a p90 with juggernoob so i was being a douchebag
but either way
can i please join the tacoma team? that would be soo crazy
add me if you want, my list might be full

RavingAsian
^^^^
Gamertag