Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Sons of Anarchy......................

Old 12-10-2013, 10:26 AM   #2041
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
Tara and the boys gonna

d

i

e

?
Old 12-10-2013, 10:32 AM   #2042
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
And the Victorias Secret fashion show is tonight. So much TV, so much studying, so little time!
Old 12-10-2013, 10:42 AM   #2043
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
And the Victorias Secret fashion show is tonight. So much TV, so much studying, so little time!
Yeah that's on too. But Imma watch the panty show on mute......looks like dbags will be "singing" on there?
Old 12-10-2013, 10:48 AM   #2044
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Yeah that's on too. But Imma watch the panty show on mute......looks like dbags will be "singing" on there?
I may have to set up my 2 TV's again.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:51 AM   #2045
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Quote:
I may have to set up my 2 TV's again.
Yep
Old 12-10-2013, 11:01 AM   #2046

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I just hope I'm home in time. 2 finals today. 3-5 and 5:30-7:30
Old 12-10-2013, 11:24 AM   #2047
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Quote:
I just hope I'm home in time. 2 finals today. 3-5 and 5:30-7:30
what time does it come on for you? 10 pm?
Old 12-10-2013, 11:25 AM   #2048

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
what time does it come on for you? 10 pm?
Old 12-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #2049
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Quote:
Ahh....I get it at 7 pm. I can't wait.....I think it'll be a killer episode.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:38 PM   #2051
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
It comes on at 9 here, but I have DVR set so I can watch it as it plays, or watch something else then watch this later.....not saying that I have anything else I might want to watch.....
Old 12-10-2013, 06:48 PM   #2052
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by g.hampton View Post
Who thinks Nero is gonna go apes**t on Jax?
me.. lol
Old 12-10-2013, 06:49 PM   #2053

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know if they will rerun this episode later tonight?
Old 12-10-2013, 06:57 PM   #2054
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

they air a rerun right after. Its a 2 hour episode kinda lol. 7-9PST, then 9-1051PST.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:01 PM   #2055
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Thor is a good start to some SAMCRO.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:02 PM   #2056
UG legend wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Thor is a good start to some SAMCRO.
NO its not lol
Old 12-10-2013, 07:04 PM   #2057
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
NO its not lol
Lol. I like this movie. I could Loki being in SoA, but being the first one killed off.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:53 PM   #2058
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
less talk, more action!!!!
Old 12-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #2060
UG legend wannabe

i uh.....uh.... no idea.