Sons of Anarchy......................

Old 12-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #1501
zkparker is on a distinguished road

Name: Zach
zkparker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
that tongue scene. . . .
Yea it was pretty sick. He is a damn good director though. haha. ill give him that.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:45 PM   #1502
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkparker View Post
Yea it was pretty sick. He is a damn good director though. haha. ill give him that.
Next season is going to suck without Sutter being able to yell "CUT!"
Old 12-06-2012, 09:12 AM   #1503
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Did anybody feel a teeny bit sorry for Clay at the end of that episode?

Me either
Old 12-07-2012, 06:55 AM   #1504
zkparker is on a distinguished road

Name: Zach
zkparker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Next season is going to suck without Sutter being able to yell "CUT!"
Haha true that
Old 12-08-2012, 10:43 PM   #1505
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Jax pulled the handgun from the left side. And I don't think chibs would really make a good vp. Bobby was the best candidate as he seems to be the only voice of reason.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:55 AM   #1506
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
Jax pulled the handgun from the left side. And I don't think chibs would really make a good vp. Bobby was the best candidate as he seems to be the only voice of reason.
Chibs is the best one of the bunch, Tig is the only other possibility and he's wrapped a little too tight for that kind of job.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:00 AM   #1507
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
You're right about the gun. I went back and watched it later. I didn't notice the bike was facing the other direction.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #1508
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
I used to think Gemma was just a mean little bitch. Now she had turned into a vindictive bitch. I have lost all respect for the character now. That was a shit move. If Jax finds out it was Gemma that did it, I think something bad will happen.

I was happily surprised that Tig didn't get knocked off, and that Pope is down.

That tongue scene actually made me cringe! That HAD to freaking hurt. And to do it to yourself??
Old 12-13-2012, 09:49 AM   #1509
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
^^ how did you ever have respect to lose for gemma?? her character(or lack there of) has never changed throughout the show, she has always tried to control, manipulate and destroy what ever she pleased.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:05 AM   #1510
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
For me..Gemma's character is alot like Clay's........Love/Hate. I hate her one minute but love her the next. When she hit Cherry (Rita) in the face with the skateboard..LOVED IT.

When she got raped - I fucking hated that part. But then she pisses me off to high hell alot too. That's what makes the show a blast though.

On another note...I got my hoody from a buddy here in Eugene:

Old 12-13-2012, 10:23 AM   #1511
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
^^ how did you ever have respect to lose for gemma?? her character(or lack there of) has never changed throughout the show, she has always tried to control, manipulate and destroy what ever she pleased.
She did dirty deeds just like the guys did, but everything she was trying to do in the earlier seasons was for her family and the club. This last bit she was doing just for her own greedy self.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:31 AM   #1512
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
i dont see how it was for "family" or "the club" in the early times..... at the root of all the "dirty deeds" doing was her own selfish reasons and advancement. granted it may be to keep her family in charming or keep charming the way it was but that is merely because that is what she wants. not for the "greater good" but just for gemma's greater good she could care less about anyone else. only reason why she ever has a use for someone is for her own benefit, as soon as you dont benefit her she has no use, like RAPR said she is the female clay.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:47 AM   #1513
ASE Master Tech

Well that is my opinion on it. I feel she has gone way over the edge on this one compared to how she used to be.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:00 AM   #1514
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
i believe most everyone in this thread.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:46 AM   #1515
TACOLIFE
rs5 has a brilliant futurers5 has a brilliant futurers5 has a brilliant futurers5 has a brilliant futurers5 has a brilliant futurers5 has a brilliant futurers5 has a brilliant futurers5 has a brilliant futurers5 has a brilliant futurers5 has a brilliant futurers5 has a brilliant future
rs5's Tacoma Gallery
I absolutely can't wait for the next season I was pretty bummed that both soa and walking dead ended at the same time now I have nothing to watch :/
Old 12-14-2012, 09:06 AM   #1516
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs5 View Post
I absolutely can't wait for the next season I was pretty bummed that both soa and walking dead ended at the same time now I have nothing to watch :/
Guess you'll have to go out and get a life then
Old 12-14-2012, 12:01 PM   #1517
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot to tape the last episode . Now I can no watch it...
Old 12-14-2012, 12:35 PM   #1518
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
ummmmmmm you gotta find it and watch it....... one of the best.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:51 PM   #1519
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
I forgot to tape the last episode . Now I can no watch it...
DVR and DirecTV with a broadband connection?

Go to channel 1248 and you can download the last 5 or 6 shows. There's a time limit and you can't keep them forever... normally you have to watch them within a couple of days of downloading.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:47 PM   #1520
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
DVR and DirecTV with a broadband connection?

Go to channel 1248 and you can download the last 5 or 6 shows. There's a time limit and you can't keep them forever... normally you have to watch them within a couple of days of downloading.
Thanks. Didn't know about 1248. I couldn't find it when I searched for it. I'll go there later and watch it.