Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Xbox live cod4?!?!?

Old 07-14-2009, 07:38 PM   #1
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Xbox live cod4?!?!?

ANYONE WANT TO PLAY TONIGHT?
I had a great idea on those who arent busy, has a 360 and cod4, we should all get in one party of around 7 people and have our clan tag as TOY, TRD, 4X4 or something
someone come up with something creative!!
Old 07-14-2009, 07:38 PM   #2
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
ANYONE WANT TO PLAY TONIGHT?
I had a great idea on those who arent busy, has a 360 and cod4, we should all get in one party of around 7 people and have our clan tag as TOY, TRD, 4X4 or something
someone come up with something creative!!
Do you play hard core?
Old 07-14-2009, 07:40 PM   #3
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew02a View Post
Do you play hard core?
hardcore Teamdeathmatch

hahaha
give me an m14 with a silencer and uav jammer, i will dominate
Old 07-14-2009, 07:40 PM   #4
08_TACO_offroad is on a distinguished road

Name: Jacob
08_TACO_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 08_TACO_offroad
i play on weekends. my name on xbox is

f kin hostil3
Old 07-14-2009, 07:42 PM   #5
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
hardcore Teamdeathmatch

hahaha
give me an m14 with a silencer and uav jammer, i will dominate
I'm on now watching a movie. Send me a friend request when you're ready to play

Lion Owe
Old 07-14-2009, 07:44 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew02a View Post
I'm on now watching a movie. Send me a friend request when you're ready to play

Lion Owe
hahah will do
invite some friends to
i want the live world to know what we taco drivers are made of
Old 07-14-2009, 07:45 PM   #7

what does bump mean?
ive seen alot of people use that term before
Old 07-15-2009, 10:50 AM   #8
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
bump means that the reason the user is posting on this thread is to "bump" it up to the top of the thread list.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:18 AM   #9
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
world at war? or modern warfare??? my tag is gouge44 on xbox live