Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

TORC Racing Series

Old 07-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #1
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
TORC Racing Series

Do any of you guys watch this TORC racing series? It has 2 and 4 wheel drive trucks and buggy's racing on the dirt. I think it was called CORR or whatever, It is just like the types of vehicles that race in the Baja races. It has Toyota Tacoma's racing and other car brands. Here is a video and a link: http://www.torcseries.com/index.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT6ZIDjLBLA
Old 07-23-2009, 01:13 PM   #2
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
its funny how they can call that a tacoma lol
Old 07-23-2009, 01:27 PM   #4
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
offroad racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
love that stuff. I'll be in Lake Elsinore CA this weekend at the Lucas Oil Off Road racing event.
I haven't been to one yet because of my lack of time but I bet It's fun. I'm kinda sick of NASCAR and I hope this series grows and grows.