Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

review of "jennifer's body" starring the one and only megan fox...

Old 09-18-2009, 10:52 PM   #1
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
review of "jennifer's body" starring the one and only megan fox...

um so its a stupid movie, she was a sacrificial virgin who wasnt a virgin so she became posessed by a human eating demon. she has to eat men to survive, kinda bloody but dumb.

however, you almost see some titties. she talks dirty like "you gave me a wetty" ( i gotta say i learned some new dirty quotes), and she's in a scene making out with a girl feeling her up wearing boy shorts. megan fox is fucking amazingly hot, but horrible roll. if you want to see her body for $8, go for it!
Old 09-18-2009, 10:55 PM   #3
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
thanks, I may watch this movie to see her body.
id do it again, theres this one scene where she unzips her hoody, i swear you can see a tit, them boobies look sooo damn perfect. i wana motorboat them babies!
Old 09-18-2009, 11:04 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
what other quotes did you get from the movie?
she calls guys and girls that she wants "salty". and she said she wasn't a "virgin in the rear" or "rear virgin" since her old bf or something like that
Old 09-19-2009, 04:59 AM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
ill buy the bootleg for 5 bucks.i hope the movie bombs cuz she is such an ungreatful ****.she bashes tranformers(directors) all the time and thats what made her famous.id fuck her but fuck her
Old 09-23-2009, 01:39 PM   #7
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
ill buy the bootleg for 5 bucks.i hope the movie bombs cuz she is such an ungreatful ****.she bashes tranformers(directors) all the time and thats what made her famous.id fuck her but fuck her
i keep hearing this but i cant find her saying anything negative about transformers.

i hate her and will boycott the hell out of this movie. i hate it when people become movie stars just cause they are hot and have no talent. megan fox, jessica alba, etc... Its more common with girls but it happens with guys too. Collin Ferrel cant act for shit and hes a dick but somehow he keeps getting movies. people like that need to be models, not actors
Old 09-23-2009, 01:39 PM   #8
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
oh yeah, and if a girl ever told me i gave her a "wettie" i would fucking fall on the floor laughing. not a damn thing sexy about that
Old 09-23-2009, 01:41 PM   #9
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Well said ND. I dislike Megan Fox as well.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:48 PM   #10
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
I would rather see Kate Beckinsale in the Arctic.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:48 PM   #11

nd's Tacoma Gallery
i'm getting really tired of hollyweird pushing shitty movie after shitty movie with no plot or dialog. this whole movie is based around one girl being hot. thats it. only about 1 in 10 is worth going to see nowadays. if that.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:03 PM   #12
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
I fucking hate toe thumbs mcFox!!! Maybe if she showed some titties, and didn't have toe thumbs I would watch it. :nonod:
Old 09-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #13
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i keep hearing this but i cant find her saying anything negative about transformers.

i hate her and will boycott the hell out of this movie. i hate it when people become movie stars just cause they are hot and have no talent. megan fox, jessica alba, etc... Its more common with girls but it happens with guys too. Collin Ferrel cant act for shit and hes a dick but somehow he keeps getting movies. people like that need to be models, not actors
my wife always buys those stupid rag mags like people and us. she is always bashing the director and shit. she refers to men as boys like we arent worthy and she is above us. not for nothing when she hits 35 and is old and is a washed up hooker ill still fuck her..lol she is a ****.