1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Guilty Humor

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by 65tacodude, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 9, 2009 at 9:07 AM
    65tacodude

65tacodude [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Wade
    Manteno, IL
    Vehicle:
    '18 Tundra Platnium
    OEM running boards and roof rack. Yellow fog bulbs and WeatherTech mats and window visors.
    I am better than your kids.If you work in an office with lots of people, chances are that you work with a person who hangs pictures up that their kids have drawn. The pictures are always of some stupid flower or a tree with wheels. These pictures suck; I could draw pictures much better. In fact, I can spell, do math and run faster than your kids. So being that my skills are obviously superior to those of children, I've taken the liberty to judge art work done by other kids on the internet. I'll be assigning a grade A through F for each piece:

[​IMG]

Megan, age 4
    First of all, I don't even know what the fuck this is. If it's supposed to be a dog, then it's the shittiest dog I've ever seen. F
    [​IMG]

Kyle, age 8
    You spelled America wrong asshole. Also, I could have sworn America 's colors were red, white and blue. There's no yellow anywhere, traitor.F
    [​IMG]

Allison, age 6
    Holy shit, I almost had a seizure when I saw this one. Three words: too many colors. Also, eggs aren't supposed to have ears, dipshit.F
    [​IMG]

Cameron, age 4
    Terrible. F
    [​IMG]

Bryce, age 10
    This one wouldn't be too bad if the color was kept inside the lines, you picked a new perspective, used non-abrasive colors and asked someone with talent to paint it for you. On one hand I want to give an A for effort but... F

[​IMG]

Jon, age 8
    Ding Ding! Here comes the shit-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved. I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy piece of shit. F
    [​IMG]

Rachel, age 7
    That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice try, Hitler. F
    [​IMG]

Jason, age 6
    This one would receive an "A" if the assignment was to throw as much random shit onto a paper as poorly as you can. I've pissed patterns on snow that look more coherent than this. F
    [​IMG]

Seth, age 4
    Vrrrroooooooooooommmmmm! F
    [​IMG]

Kelly, age 9
    This was a Christmas gift from Kelly to her parents. Good job Kelly, now pack up your shit and find a foster home. If my kids tried to pass this off as a gift, they'd come home from school and find all their shit outside in a box. What a lousy gift, seriously. You give them video games and toys, and they give you some half-assed drawing with a crooked tree. I wonder how much a gift like this would set someone back. Five, maybe ten minutes to find a napkin and some markers? F
    I can't believe how much I rule.

2. Nov 9, 2009 at 9:11 AM
    Jigzor

Jigzor Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    20 Gladiator Rubicon
    Steersmarts Draglink, Tie rod, Track Bar
    I've seen this before...with pictures. What happened?

3. Nov 9, 2009 at 9:12 AM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
  4. Nov 9, 2009 at 9:13 AM
    65tacodude

Member:
    First Name:
    Wade
    Manteno, IL
    Vehicle:
    '18 Tundra Platnium
    OEM running boards and roof rack. Yellow fog bulbs and WeatherTech mats and window visors.
    The pictures are showing on my end.. copy and pasted an email. Didnt know if itd work

5. Nov 9, 2009 at 9:21 AM
    white09tacoma

white09tacoma Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    texas
    Vehicle:
    09 prerunner sr5
    your pic didn't show up my u should ask one of those little kids for help lol

6. Nov 9, 2009 at 9:23 AM
    65tacodude

Member:
    First Name:
    Wade
    Manteno, IL
    Vehicle:
    '18 Tundra Platnium
    Epic fail!!!!!! Lol

7. Nov 9, 2009 at 9:25 AM
    white09tacoma

white09tacoma Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    texas
    Vehicle:
    09 prerunner sr5
    try re post it

8. Nov 9, 2009 at 9:40 AM
    65tacodude

Member:
    First Name:
    Wade
    Manteno, IL
    Vehicle:
    '18 Tundra Platnium
    I am better than your kids.If you work in an office with lots of people, chances are that you work with a person who hangs pictures up that their kids have drawn. The pictures are always of some stupid flower or a tree with wheels. These pictures suck; I could draw pictures much better. In fact, I can spell, do math and run faster than your kids. So being that my skills are obviously superior to those of children, I've taken the liberty to judge art work done by other kids on the internet. I'll be assigning a grade A through F for each piece:

[​IMG]

Megan, age 4
    First of all, I don't even know what the fuck this is. If it's supposed to be a dog, then it's the shittiest dog I've ever seen. F
    [​IMG]

Kyle, age 8
    You spelled America wrong asshole. Also, I could have sworn America 's colors were red, white and blue. There's no yellow anywhere, traitor.F
    [​IMG]

Allison, age 6
    Holy shit, I almost had a seizure when I saw this one. Three words: too many colors. Also, eggs aren't supposed to have ears, dipshit.F
    [​IMG]

Cameron, age 4
    Terrible. F
    [​IMG]

Bryce, age 10
    This one wouldn't be too bad if the color was kept inside the lines, you picked a new perspective, used non-abrasive colors and asked someone with talent to paint it for you. On one hand I want to give an A for effort but... F

[​IMG]

Jon, age 8
    Ding Ding! Here comes the shit-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved. I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy piece of shit. F
    [​IMG]

Rachel, age 7
    That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice try, Hitler. F
    [​IMG]

Jason, age 6
    This one would receive an "A" if the assignment was to throw as much random shit onto a paper as poorly as you can. I've pissed patterns on snow that look more coherent than this. F
    [​IMG]

Seth, age 4
    Vrrrroooooooooooommmmmm! F
    [​IMG]

Kelly, age 9
    This was a Christmas gift from Kelly to her parents. Good job Kelly, now pack up your shit and find a foster home. If my kids tried to pass this off as a gift, they'd come home from school and find all their shit outside in a box. What a lousy gift, seriously. You give them video games and toys, and they give you some half-assed drawing with a crooked tree. I wonder how much a gift like this would set someone back. Five, maybe ten minutes to find a napkin and some markers? F
    I can't believe how much I rule

9. Nov 9, 2009 at 9:41 AM
    65tacodude

Member:
    First Name:
    Wade
    Manteno, IL
    Vehicle:
    '18 Tundra Platnium
    not the most computer savy...if it didnt work effing delete it

10. Nov 9, 2009 at 10:22 AM
    sooner07

sooner07 1/2 man 1/2 amazing

Member:
    First Name:
    A A Ron
    DFW, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Debadged 2008 Rugged Trail
    Toytec ultimate lift kit, light racing UCAs, ARB bumper and full skid plates underneath. Looking into redoing the suspension and maybe repainting the ol' Taco.
    hahaha, my kids are better at the internet than you... wait, I don't have any kids.

You can't copy and paste an email to a post. You could just save the pictures to your computer, upload them to your gallery photos and then paste the pictures into either one of your posts from your gallery.

11. Nov 9, 2009 at 11:50 AM
    65tacodude

Member:
    First Name:
    Wade
    Manteno, IL
    Vehicle:
    '18 Tundra Platnium
    na too much effort! lol

12. Nov 9, 2009 at 11:54 AM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
  13. Nov 9, 2009 at 11:57 AM
    NraFan

NraFan Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!

Member:
    First Name:
    JT
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2011 Sienna LE, rockin the mini van!
    Power sliding doors baby! WooHoo!
  14. Nov 9, 2009 at 12:05 PM
    TexasBlue

TexasBlue Dreamer

Member:
    First Name:
    Kellan
    Dallas, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner Sport, Speedway Blue
    Billet Grill, Roll-Top Cover, LED Interior Lights, HIDs, Foglight On Mod, Coin Tray Holster Mod
  15. Nov 9, 2009 at 12:11 PM
    BigAndy21966

BigAndy21966 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Racoon City
    Vehicle:
    Wifeys build 2004 Tacoma TRD
    2.5" Toytec lift Cobra 148 SSB CB radio Soon: Snorkle, grey wire mod
    You ought to get one of those little kids to show you how to work pictures, Kelly might have helped you BEFORE you totally dissed her artistic accomplisment............. And she called you a douchebag.

douchebag

16. Nov 9, 2009 at 12:36 PM
    Jester243

Jester243 all I wanted was a god dang picture of a hotdog...

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium 4Runner w/ KDSS
    some of this, a little of that
  17. Nov 9, 2009 at 12:40 PM
    65tacodude

Member:
    First Name:
    Wade
    Manteno, IL
    Vehicle:
    '18 Tundra Platnium
    Yeah i had this laying around for a few years now...one of those things to make you laugh when your day is shitty...but EPIC FAIL on my part

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top