Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Modern Warfare 2 recall in Russia

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Modern Warfare 2 recall in Russia

I heard that Russia banned call of duty modern warfare 2 and recalled all of the games. Is this true?????

I can see why after playing No Russian.
If that was me shooting up asian people, I'd be kinda upset too.
But then again I hate asian people even though I'm asian.

Old 11-15-2009, 05:25 PM   #2
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.destructoid.com/russia-ba...e-155211.phtml

Old 11-15-2009, 05:33 PM   #3
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But then again I hate asian people even though I'm asian.

I hope you seriously don't mean that at all. "Hate" is such a harsh word to use towards any one group of people regardless of religion, race, or gender preference.

So because you're Asian, it gives you the right to make that statement? Go ahead and tell your Parents/Family how you really feel. . . You're only 16, you'll understand how foolish it is when you get older.

I'm not trying to be extra emotional over here but I don't appreciate comments like that one bit. Had you have said any race, I'd be responding too.

Old 11-15-2009, 05:35 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post

I hope you seriously don't mean that at all. "Hate" is such a harsh word to use towards any one group of people regardless of religion, race, or gender preference.

So because you're Asian, it gives you the right to make that statement? Go ahead and tell your Parents/Family how you really feel. . . You're only 16, you'll understand how foolish it is when you get older.

I'm not trying to be extra emotional over here but I don't appreciate comments like that one bit. Had you have said any race, I'd be responding too.

When I say hate, i mean like most of them just really bug me.
especially the kids at school that act cool speaking asian just to get attention. absolutely hate it.

Old 11-15-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Thats why it asks you if you want to play all the controversial and sensitive missions before you start playing the game.

I did enjoy knifing a guys wife that was trying to revive him...

Old 11-15-2009, 05:46 PM   #6
Fienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant future

Name: Hieu
Fienoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fienoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
When I say hate, i mean like most of them just really bug me.
especially the kids at school that act cool speaking asian just to get attention. absolutely hate it.
LOL....might i ask how do you speak asian? I love speaking vietnamese..its my language..its apart of who i am..maybe thats what those "cool" kids are doing..?

Old 11-15-2009, 05:52 PM   #7
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Race War?

IBTL

Old 11-15-2009, 05:59 PM   #8
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
IBTL

Old 11-15-2009, 06:02 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Your thread is being locked, as I feel this topic is opening up some potentially sensitve issues. It may be re opened upon discussion with other moderators.

Old 11-16-2009, 05:32 PM   #10
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
that asian bit was clearly a joke...I don't think he was insulting anyone. everyone jokes about their own culture sometimes.

Closed Thread